The Student Room Group

GCSE Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread

Scroll to see replies

Hi,

WJEC seem to only keep papers back to Summer 2010 on their website. Obviously I can't expect the listening tracks as I know they're only available on CD, but does anyone have WJEC GCSE French Reading (Higher tier) from Summer 2009 backwards?

Thanks!
Original post by omarzizo
Can someone please kindly provide me with the Edexcel GCSE Biology B1 + Chemistry C1 + Physics P1? In order to revise for my exam in june. I'm eager to get an A* and I've do other past paper

Thanks in advance
Omar.

http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/Pages/question-papers-and-mark-schemes.aspx

GCSE from 2006 (Science) -> Science -> Question Paper

There seems to be two modules, but there you go.

AFAIK March 2013 papers are normally restricted to anyone but teachers and exam officers. They'd become available in 2014.
(edited 10 years ago)
has anyone got acess to the January 2013 AQA GCSE French higher reading and foundation listening papers?

Thanks
Reply 1523
Hey! Does anyone have WJEC GCSE French reading examinations from before 2010? Thank you! :smile:
Higher gcse maths papers anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey does anyone have the OCR LATIN JAN 2013 LANGUAGE PAPERS?

thanks x
i would be very much obliged if anyone had the 2002,2003,2004,2005,2006 and 2007 GCSE astronomy past papers for Edxecel. i cant seem to find any!

i have checked on the Edexcel website and they don't seem to be there as they have only the 2011 and 2012 and the new specimen paper and that is all.

any help would be much appreciated.

cheers Tazza :-)
Original post by tazza ma razza
i would be very much obliged if anyone had the 2002,2003,2004,2005,2006 and 2007 GCSE astronomy past papers for Edxecel. i cant seem to find any!

i have checked on the Edexcel website and they don't seem to be there as they have only the 2011 and 2012 and the new specimen paper and that is all.

Fairly sure it didn,'t exist before then, did it? Certainly I could never fund any when I did it a couple of years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello,

Could someone please post a link to the Edexcel Science Past Papers (Higher Tier, Dual Award) ? I've found one or two on this site, but the all load up with errors. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could link me to it, thank you very much!
Original post by furryface12
Fairly sure it didn,'t exist before then, did it? Certainly I could never fund any when I did it a couple of years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile

firstly, many thanks for the reply :-)

secondly, after checking some more on the t'internet, managed to find that there was a 2002, but definitely a 2003 onwards managed to find this website that had bits and bobs of some june series.

this website -> http://www.rswebsites.co.uk/science/Documents/GCSE%20Astronomy/Past%20Papers/Index.htm

apprieciate all the help

tazza :-)
firstly, many thanks for the reply :-)

secondly, after checking some more on the t'internet, managed to find that there was a 2002, but definitely a 2003 onwards managed to find this website that had bits and bobs of some june series.

this website -> http://www.rswebsites.co.uk/science/Documents/GCSE%20Astronomy/Past%20Papers/Index.htm

apprieciate all the help

tazza :-)

Ahh ok, guess I was wrong then! Maybe it was just this specification that started in 2010- come to think of it, I had a third or fourth edition textbook so it can't possibly have been a new course. Sorry about that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Ahh ok, guess I was wrong then! Maybe it was just this specification that started in 2010- come to think of it, I had a third or fourth edition textbook so it can't possibly have been a new course. Sorry about that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

dont worry!

cheers

tazza
Does anyone have b3, c3, p3 old spec from January 2013?

Thanks!

I went on the link and it came up with a shag a slag advert,pretty sure this is a spam website !!!

This is a 2006 paper
http://www.neam.co.uk/astronomy/2006.pdf
lol
Original post by Victoriapownall

cheers man, got the exam in 4 days!!!!

tazza

tazza

Glad I was of some assistance I wish I could have chosen astronomy at gcse level I looked at one of the papers and it seemed really fascinating !

tazza

Wow I'm sure it was one of the later ones when I did it! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone have the KET0/4ET0 01 examiner's report for jan 2013?

Quick Reply

Latest