The Student Room Group

India Rep Election - THE VOTE

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PierceBrosnan
I would like to thank Sheldon as well for being an excellent opponent. I have learned a lot myself about MUN and I hope I represent both Switzerland and Jordan in the best ways possible in 2013

My question to you was going to be, what next? So are you going to continue with Switzerland and Jordan? With so many new opportunities open in the MUN, why not take on a new nation? :smile:
Original post by Cheese_Monster
My question to you was going to be, what next? So are you going to continue with Switzerland and Jordan? With so many new opportunities open in the MUN, why not take on a new nation? :smile:

I will be continuing with Switzerland and Jordan for 2013. I may switch in the future, if my interests in either country fluctuate. However, for now I will get back to representing both Democracy and repression :smile:.
Original post by PierceBrosnan
I will be continuing with Switzerland and Jordan for 2013. I may switch in the future, if my interests in either country fluctuate. However, for now I will get back to representing both Democracy and repression :smile:.

What a phenomenal slogan haha, 'democracy and repression' :ahee:
Reply 103
Congrats to Cheese_Monster
Original post by Kiss
Congrats to Cheese_Monster

Thank you, Kiss!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending