The Student Room Group

anyone applying to uni with BCC?

If so, what unis are you applying to :smile:?
Reply 1
What so you want to study?
Reply 2
business management :smile:

i've got man met, plymouth, nottingham trent (just incase) on my list - wondering what others to put on!
Reply 3
Ah, I've heard good things about Nottingham Trent. Good luck :smile:
Reply 4
Yeah I would really to go there, but they are asking for 280 points - i only have 260!

Hopefully, along with a good reference and personal statement they will still accept :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Moontoon
Yeah I would really to go there, but they are asking for 280 points - i only have 260!

Hopefully, along with a good reference and personal statement they will still accept :smile:

Hey again! I remember talking to you about something like this a few months ago! :cool:

Although you've picked Manchester Metropolitan have you looked at Salford too or would picking two in Manchester be a waste of time?

Also, for many courses Nottingham Trent have dropped their entry requirements by 20 UCAS points. Regardless, if they're only asking for 20 more UCAS points than what you have I think you're definitely in with a chance! Plus, Nottingham Trent has really good links with big business and employers and has a high employability percentage.

I mentioned Salford. Salford's Business and Management course asks for 260-300 for their 3-year non-placement option. That may be worth looking at too!
A good place to check is www.whatuni.com

Enter your predicted grades and your subject, and you will get a list of likely Unis. You will still need to check each Uni's specific entry requirements re. specific subjects and/or GCSEs etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending