The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bulletprooph
Running around the site? This wasn't even a coherent post from you but all this typing you did just seems to be a big ass deflection. And the Saldana thing is not different at all "kid." While she's a black Dominican she is facing controversy for playing a different type of black person. Which goes to the OP saying black people fight each other. Got it?

Where I'm located is irrelevant. "I'm just gonna say this." I never even mentioned anything about being pure white. I said most Latin America is almost as black as Africa, can you read. So you really were pointless telling me that many Caribbean people have that in them. I know that, I said Saldana is black as well. What is your point? As mixed with black as people might be, which I was agreeing with :colonhash: my point was many try to deny it. Do you know what "disenfranchised" means?

you didnt grow up in the dr nor in the caribbean....so you wouldnt understand...i get it....im tellin you what it is...tho i shouldnt...you aint even worth it....just some lil child from london who looked through the internet...now acts like he knows so well lmao stop

u said its folks that are pure descent of one race from adelante la raza...i proved u otherwise....

There are people of pure or predominant descent from one race or another in the Caribbean Adelante la raza seeks to 'advance the race" or keep people mixing

i gave u white as an example....kid....the only people here of pure anything are recent immigrants from spain and england...

u said its not as simple....i said it is and proved it....then u startin switchin up tellin me i know that / i said that

all i said was everybody is mixed here and i get all this garbage lmao...the hell is wrong with people
(edited 8 years ago)
Running around the site? This wasn't even a coherent post from you but all this typing you did just seems to be a big ass deflection. And the Saldana thing is not different at all "kid." While she's a black Dominican she is facing controversy for playing a different type of black person. Which goes to the OP saying black people fight each other. Got it?

Where I'm located is irrelevant. "I'm just gonna say this." I never even mentioned anything about being pure white. I said most Latin America is almost as black as Africa, can you read. So you really were pointless telling me that many Caribbean people have that in them. I know that, I said Saldana is black as well. What is your point? As mixed with black as people might be, which I was agreeing with :colonhash: my point was many try to deny it. Do you know what "disenfranchised" means?

you didnt grow up in the dr nor in the caribbean....so you wouldnt understand...i get it....im tellin you what it is...tho i shouldnt...you aint even worth it....just some lil child from london who looked through the internet...now acts like he knows so well lmao stopu said its folks that are pure descent of one race from adelante la raza...i proved u otherwise....
There are people of pure or predominant descent from one race or another in the Caribbean Adelante la raza seeks to 'advance the race" or keep people mixing
i gave u white as an example....kid....the only people here of pure anything are recent immigrants from spain and england...u said its not as simple....i said it is and proved it....then u steady telling me i know that / i said thatall i said was everybody is mixed here and i get all this garbage lmao...the hell is wrong with people
Original post by Latin Beauty
you didnt grow up in the dr nor in the caribbean....so you wouldnt understand...i get it....im tellin you what it is...tho i shouldnt...you aint even worth it....just some lil child from london who looked through the internet...now acts like he knows so well lmao stopu said its folks that are pure descent of one race from adelante la raza...i proved u otherwise....i gave u white as an example....kid....the only people here of pure anything are recent immigrants from spain and england...u said its not as simple....i said it is and proved it....then u steady telling me i know that / i said thatall i said was everybody is mixed here and i get all this garbage lmao...the hell is wrong with people

You don't even know me so I won't bother providing a bio of myself and where I'm from. I'm not from London but I won't be baited let's move on.
You're ridiculous boy. I said or predominant descent right in what you quoted:
(Original post by bulletprooph)
There are people of pure or predominant descent from one race or another in the Caribbean Adelante la raza seeks to 'advance the race" or keep people mixing And the Caribbean has many different types of people there, indentured servants from all over Asia, and people with predominant black African heritage. And there are people of various Euro descent in Caribbean!? :rofl: How a Dominican found TSR is beyond me, you're probably some white kid from Essex taking the piss. Time to go.
You don't even know me so I won't bother providing a bio of myself and where I'm from. I'm not from London but I won't be baited let's move on.
There are people of pure or predominant descent from one race or another in the Caribbean Adelante la raza seeks to 'advance the race" or keep people mixing And the Caribbean has many different types of people there, indentured servants from all over Asia, and people with predominant black African heritage. And there are people of various Euro descent in Caribbean!? :rofl: How a Dominican found TSR is beyond me, you're probably some white kid from Essex taking the piss. Time to go.

It is possible to use the internet in other countries or simply move to another country, I mean I'm from a country without many people and I found it and I'm not a white kid from Essex.
Original post by Dinasaurus
It is possible to use the internet in other countries or simply move to another country, I mean I'm from a country without many people and I found it and I'm not a white kid from Essex.

Ok? It's hard to believe this guy is Latin from the Caribbean though. He doesn't seem to know much of anything about it. And as soon as another thread asking about Latins was made he comes in with this username :nothing:

well u aint caribbean

no....cuz its black people who took dna tests that had 40 something percent euro dna....

how can somebody be predominant or pure black african if they have cousins and aunts that are white?

my dudes are crackin up at you rn lmao...british kids wanna be down lmaoooo
Ok? It's hard to believe this guy is Latin from the Caribbean though. He doesn't seem to know much of anything about it. And as soon as another thread asking about Latins was made he comes in with this username :nothing:

Well I don't know any specifics of DR, but with a population of 10.4 million that's ****ing huge, it's not too unlikely to see people from there.
lol calm down you posted this already bumbaclot puto

its bumbaclart....u are corny for this tho....YOU ARE NOT CARIBBEAN man stop....u beggin hardcore lmao...dude resorted to patois and spanish LMFAO!!!
well u aint caribbean

no....cuz its black people who took dna tests that had 40 something percent euro dna....

how can somebody be predominant or pure black african if they have cousins and aunts that are white?

my dudes are crackin up at you rn lmao...british kids wanna be down lmaoooo

Amigo have you not seen black Caribbeans before?
I don't care about your imaginary friends laughing
You are trying to say those Caribs have white ancestry
I am trying to say there are Caribbean people, not just where you're from, who don't, or they predominantly are black or Asian
and it's true
And again I'm not British
its bumbaclart....u are corny for this tho....YOU ARE NOT CARIBBEAN man stop....u beggin hardcore lmao...dude resorted to patois and spanish LMFAO!!!

how are you gonna tell me what I am :congrats:

"begging"

sounds like a british slang term

and yes you're in the Caribbean. Where patois is spoken. And you're Spanish (supposedly) and puto is a Spanish word
See how I cover all ground?
Amigo have you not seen black Caribbeans before?
I don't care about your imaginary friends laughing
You are trying to say those Caribs have white ancestry
I am trying to say there are Caribbean people, not just where you're from, who don't, or they predominantly are black or Asian
and it's true
And again I'm not British

nobody is predominantly anything out here...if u were a real caribbean u would know that...hell even the americans know that....

and u further exposed yourself not being caribbean...the hell is a bumbaclot and puto? no non spanish caribbean would cuss in another language

i dont care what u wanna believe...i live here i grew up here....u aint caribbean u can keep dreamin and actin like u are one...lmfao!
Original post by Dinasaurus
Well I don't know any specifics of DR, but with a population of 10.4 million that's ****ing huge, it's not too unlikely to see people from there.

I've no idea what your point is.
And who has a population of 10 mil? If it's DR you just lied because you said you didn't know specifics about it.
If it's UK I'm sure there are very few people from DR
and either way same way he is supposedly Dominican and not British and on TSR because of the internet
I could be educated about another culture
even though I literally know about the Caribbean but I won't say how
ppl on here unfortunately know me personally so I wont give my details
@xobeauty
yes or no am I from the Caribbean? :holmes:
nobody is predominantly anything out here...if u were a real caribbean u would know that...hell even the americans know that....

and u further exposed yourself not being caribbean...the hell is a bumbaclot and puto? no non spanish caribbean would cuss in another language

i dont care what u wanna believe...i live here i grew up here....u aint caribbean u can keep dreamin and actin like u are one...lmfao!

i was mocking you saying bumbaclot and puto :hmmm:
but you're a troll so time to go.
and I doubt you live anywhere near the Dominican Republic
how are you gonna tell me what I am :congrats:

"begging"

sounds like a british slang term

and yes you're in the Caribbean. Where patois is spoken. And you're Spanish (supposedly) and puto is a Spanish word
See how I cover all ground?

begging sound british? oh man im just about done with this dude....

i know for sure u are not caribbean.....its so many things u showed in ur mannerism and knowledge that proves it...
Original post by folashade
As a Jamaican person, do you feel you are from the African descent?

Before there is any misunderstanding this is just an epq project that I am conducting. I am of dual ethnicity; half Nigerian and half Jamaican. I would like to know what your views are. I do not like when Jamaicans and African countries fight each other. I feel it is not right because in my eye we are all brothers and sisters.

But why do we fight?

It is believed some Jamaican people do not like being called “Africans”: they become upset by this.
I do not mind as we are all Africans in the end.

Prior to the arrival of Columbus in 1494, Jamaica was inhabited by Arawaks, living in simple communities based on fishing, hunting, and small scale cultivation of cassava.

Spanish was traumatic, and these communities disappeared in 70-80 years. After a brief period of experimenting with indentured European labor, the British turned to large scale importation of Africans to be used as slaves on the sugar plantations.

They believe that the first generation of Jamaicans were Spaniards and Arawaks right? And that the British brought African slaves to Jamaica (who were called Hispaniola at that time ) just to work on their plantations. SO………….us Jamaicans just adapted to the country.

I would like to know…..
What your views are on this….leave your comments at the bottom of this post.
So I just want to know As a Jamaican person, do you feel you are from the African descent?

Leave your comments and say why
THANK YOU!!!!
:smile:

Yah mon, I an I be Jamacian. stolen from Africa, brought to America, fighting for arrival, fighting for survival. :frown:
nobody is predominantly anything out here!

again jameel yes they are.
Original post by apronedsamurai
Yah mon, I an I be Jamacian. stolen from Africa, brought to America, fighting for arrival, fighting for survival. :frown:

that Bob marley though.
i was mocking you saying bumbaclot and puto :hmmm:
but you're a troll so time to go.
and I doubt you live anywhere near the Dominican Republic

mocking me? we dont speak patois and so u admit u aint caribbean i guess huh?

u sound like a british kid of african descent lmfao....african....lmfao!!! even worse
I've no idea what your point is.
And who has a population of 10 mil? If it's DR you just lied because you said you didn't know specifics about it.
If it's UK I'm sure there are very few people from DR
and either way same way he is supposedly Dominican and not British and on TSR because of the internet
I could be educated about another culture
even though I literally know about the Caribbean but I won't say how
ppl on here unfortunately know me personally so I wont give my details
@xobeauty
yes or no am I from the Caribbean? :holmes:

I have no idea what you're saying but not knowing about a culture doesn't stop me from literally googling its population, it's like the first thing that comes up it is 10.4 million.

I've barely been following your argument but if you're using reasoning like that, then your point mustn't be very good as you seem to be not all there.
that Bob marley though.

Don be dissin me mon! I an I be speakin truth :frown:

Latest