Original post by dendodge
FFFFFFFF-

I actually have no idea how that happened D:

Me neither.

Crapping a fork?
Reply 23
Original post by mikeyd85
Several, as instructed.

In my case, more than the several they suggest. It's quite addictive, a bit like bubble-wrap.
Original post by Grawr
In my case, more than the several they suggest. It's quite addictive, a bit like bubble-wrap.

So long as you keep your addiction to stabbing things to microwaveable meals, we'll all be fine.
I don't really pierce it. I stab it with a knife about 7 times.
Reply 26
See the goal is to murder the film lid. Forks have more teeth and generally better to use.
I stick a fork in it about 100 times lol my mum always laughs when watching me :tongue:
until my OCD is happy!
some of you are so controlled with your piercing! just 5 times?! i do a number on it and just stab stab stab until my rage for the day is gone...
Original post by SebMurphy
For me it depends entirely on the day I've had.

It can range from a murderous multiple stabbing to a nice evenly spaced 6 little holes.

Same with me. :smile:
Reply 31
thought this was about condoms
I just beat the crap out of it.
I get the sharpest knife I can find then act like I'm Steven Seagal in Under Siege.
I use a fork and I go crazy on that thing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Usually 3 times but sometimes more.
Reply 36
I go to town on the film lid usually with a sharp knife or a fork.

Trying not to sound as crazy as possible here... :ahee::ahee:
Reply 37
Once. With a knife.
I was sat in my garden this evening, this a complete true story, right my neighbour who lives alone, jabbed and I’m not kidding over 50 times, let’s be kind and say he had a big meal (3 packets)that’s over 15 holes per meal !!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 39
Original post by Haha262729292
I was sat in my garden this evening, this a complete true story and my neighbour who lives alone, jab and I’m not kidding over 50 times, let’s be kind and say he had a big meal (3 packets)that’s over 15 holes per meal !!

This thread is 7 years old...

Latest