The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Podge
i let my bra strap show if im wearing a tank top kinda thing. dont really wear strap tops really. but if you can see my bra, i make sure it is colour co-ordinated with my outfit. like today, i had a bright blue(vibrant blue) top on, with a black bra, but then covered it up with a black cardie. and the blue top matched my jeans.- even my underwear (which was not showing) matched my top! lol

lol!! very co-ordinated :wink:
Anonymous

french knickers accidently showing above jeans look cute, thongs lk a bit trashy.

I disagree, I can't wear french cut underwear becasue they are three inches higher than my pants! I also think they bunch up too easily, making unsightly lumps.
Chi3f
g-strings > granny pants

:eek: what about “booty shorts”? :p:
Very sexy.
bluedreamer
:eek: what about “booty shorts”? :p:

i love girls who wear ''booty shorts''. good on the eye :wink:
vik18
i love girls who wear ''booty shorts''. good on the eye :wink:

ahhhh yes :cool: they are the best...the shorts that is :biggrin:
I've never tried those... are they comfy?
queenofdiamonds
I've never tried those... are they comfy?

Are you talking to me? ^o) If so then yes :biggrin: if not, then never mind :redface:
I just might have to try some...
Reply 89
Essex Jay
You're a slut in training, i bet you love all the attention, especially working for a sex line call centre.

Wow...takes that seriously. How dare you call me a slut when you know nothing about me you piece of ****.
I agree with you, Keenya2006... that was uncalled for, just ignore the small people on this planet.
Jeez girlios, have some foresight here! :smile:

Jay is, obviously, from Essex - where terms like gigolo and slag/slut/slapper are bandied about just as much as dummy/bozo/ejit were 10-15 years ago. "Slut" is a name you might mock a good mate with.

Besides, is Jay *really* dumb enough to flame a stranger without provocation on an internet forum? I don't think so. Love and let love.
Reply 92
Ron Stoppable
Jeez girlios, have some foresight here! :smile:

Jay is, obviously, from Essex - where terms like gigolo and slag/slut/slapper are bandied about just as much as dummy/bozo/ejit were 10-15 years ago. "Slut" is a name you might mock a good mate with.

Besides, is Jay *really* dumb enough to flame a stranger without provocation on an internet forum? I don't think so. Love and let love.

So. He doesnt know me. You dont say **** like that to people you dont know. Im just keepin it real. He knew what he was saying and I love how you are defending him.
keenya's rite

theres no need for tht - wat he did was out of order!!
keenya2006
So. He doesnt know me. You dont say **** like that to people you dont know. Im just keepin it real. He knew what he was saying and I love how you are defending him.

Keeping what real? :confused:
Reply 95
Angel Interceptor
Keeping what real? :confused:

My attitude towards him
happens to the best of us, dont worry!
Reply 97
minimo
that and bra straps under strappy tops - get a strap less bra for heaven's sake.

not always possible! :mad:
keenya2006
My attitude towards him

Oh yeah, that. :rolleyes:
G-strings only look good on really slim girls with small round bums. When will girls realise that on any other bum they just look foul and just emphasize the fact you haven't been careful in keeping in shape? :rolleyes: French knickers are always a safer, sexier bet.

As for the g-string completely showing above low-rise jeans, I don't find that sexy in any way. It just looks a bit rough and unclassy.

Latest

Trending

Trending