The Student Room Group

I'm embarrassed, my bf wears Y fronts

I found out my new bf wears y fronts and it's embarrassing, I suggested I by him some boxer shorts and he flat out said no, should I break up with him?
Reply 1
If this is a deal breaker then it's best to make it clear early in the relationship: "It's the Y-Fronts or me".

Just make sure he doesn't wear Ukrainian Y-Fronts because Chernobyl fallout.

:getmecoat:
Reply 2
Original post by Notnek

:rofl:
Reply 3
Dangling is very uncomfortable, give him a break
Reply 4
Original post by Notnek
If this is a deal breaker then it's best to make it clear early in the relationship: "It's the Y-Fronts or me".

:getmecoat:

Attachment not found

i'm having a meltdown
Reply 5
I am screaming. :rofl:. TSR posts are becoming funnier every day.

Let him wear what makes him comfy. He's not the only one that chooses comfort over aesthetic. If you don't like them, close your eyes or face the wall while he dresses.
Reply 6
Original post by the bear
Attachment not found

i'm having a meltdown

Cute paperclip :heart:
Reply 7
That's just weird I don't know any guys that wear Y fronts these days I thought they gone totally out of fashion
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
I found out my new bf wears y fronts and it's embarrassing, I suggested I by him some boxer shorts and he flat out said no, should I break up with him?

While I personally consider them hideous as a man, the equivalent logic is him demanding that you wear a G-string all the time.

If you don't find what he wears attractive then accept it or move on however he does have the right to wear whatever undergarments he chooses.
(edited 8 months ago)
Is he packing lol
Why is it embarrassing? You're the only one seeing them, right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending