The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

DJCAD Applicants 2013

Hello there! I'm applying to Duncan of Jordanstone this year, for the general course. :smile:

I was there for the academic year 2010/2011, but I switched course. However, that didn't work out because it wasn't the course that was the problem!

So I'm trying again.

Anyway, I'm just posting this in case anyone else on here is applying for 2013 entry to the general course. I have most of a years experience there so I can tell people about it, although it may have changed since then!

It would be cool to hear from other people, although I feel this would be more applicable in May when offers are given and people know where they are going for definite. But hey, it's nice to talk to people who are applying to the same places anyway. :smile:
Hi! I'm an international student from the U.S. so I'm coming to Dundee this fall, 13, and like you I'm going to DJCAD... hopefully. Since I'm considered a "study abroad" student since I'm only coming for this fall semester and already have half my graphic design degree done, the app process isn't the same... I'm still submitting a portfolio though and will choose which classes I want to take... hopefully something that has to do with 3D design and a drawing course, in addition to a general history course I have to take (in the U.S. half of our degree is general classes--math, science, history, english, etc--in addition to our major so I still have general courses to complete x_x).

Anyways are you excited about Dundee?! I'm coming from across an ocean so I have no idea what its like but I hope the design school has a good reputation. Definitely excited!
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending