The Student Room Group

Hi everyone!! Anyone going to Writtle College?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah there's a little group appearing now haha! Ok cool ill try searching you now :smile: I'm on holiday and got rubbish connection so if you try me Kim Sinclair I think I'm down as living in china ignore that ha and I've hot a blonde hair in my profile pic!

And yes don't worry and so nervous too :tongue: I love about 6 hours away so I have to stay in halls although I'm staying I'm Hamilton but I think there all pretty close to each other! As I've just said my Internet connection is rubbish so it's Gona take me a while to reply but I was too excited to not reply haha!! It's nice to see there's some others thought I was gonna be a loner! Xxx
Original post by Ksinclair93
Hahah no that's not cringe that's just how I'm feeling at the mo! Just really nervous! What course are you doing and have you moved out of halls now? Yeah she's a bit of a psycho so I don't know what to do with her she's being professionally schooled at the moment to try and help. I was wondering is there people at the yard who would help if your struggling with your horse? Been worrying me a bit! Thanks for butting In and nice to meet u :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey :smile: I'm doing Equine Studies (Behaviour and Nutrition) and nope I'm planning on staying in halls as long as possible, its so much less hassle! I was in Hamilton last year, and this year I'm in Dent which sucks but all my friends are there too so it could be worse! Regards to your horse, I think you can ride it in the lessons if you want if your keeping it at college, and I expect there will be plenty of people willing to give you a hand if you need it! Nice to meet you too xx
Reply 42
Original post by jade.dalyx
Hiyah ! i though I'd be the only one that was nervous about starting in september, im doing equine business management and staying in tabor if anyone else is ? :biggrin: xx:smile:

I'm staying in tabor *waves* but I'm doing the equine therapy degree!
What made you chose tabor as your accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Heyy! Writtle is really nice! Ill be starting my 2nd year when we start back in september for landscape and garden design. I have made loads of friends since starting there, everyone ia so nice I wouldn't worry at all! Dont worry about being older at all on my course our age range in 19-30! Feel free to ask any questions! :smile: xxx
Reply 44
Original post by Paris-Rae
That's brilliant! The horticulture course looks great :smile:. I'm transferring from Aberystwyth in Wales where I studied Agriculture with animal science but to transfer I had to drop one of my subjects... But I'm just happy to be able to transfer :smile:. Will you be in your first year? I'm redoing my second year in writtle but pretty nervous!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I shared one day a week with the horticulture students last year (starting second year in september) and they are all really nice! there is a total mix of people as well! You will get on great with them I'm sure! :smile:
Reply 45
If anyone has any questions about writtle feel free to ask I have been studying there for the last two ears and will be back in September :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Hi all I'm 24 and will be starting in September as well doing Horticulture. I'm staying in Tabor, really nervous, but excited to meet new people as well.
Reply 47
Original post by thejulierose
Hi everyone. :smile: I'm starting the Horticulture degree this september. I would love to get to know some people who are going this year as well. Pretty scary not knowing anyone! Can't wait to make some new friends who like land-based stuff! It's hard to find where I currently live. Looking forward to moving! Feel free to send me a message, I want to get to know everyone. :smile:

Hi, I'm starting in September doing Horticulture as well, looking forward to meeting everyone
Reply 48
Original post by Cjbarber7
Hi all I'm 24 and will be starting in September as well doing Horticulture. I'm staying in Tabor, really nervous, but excited to meet new people as well.

I'm staying in tabor too :smile:! I'm nervous as well but I'm sure it will be fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by lissy___xx
Hi, I shared one day a week with the horticulture students last year (starting second year in september) and they are all really nice! there is a total mix of people as well! You will get on great with them I'm sure! :smile:

Hey :smile:, thanks! I've had so many people say the same, everyone seems to love it there :smile: what course do you do :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
If anyone wants to add me on Facebook search for charis Jane barber, my pics in black and white of me and my boyfriend. It's easier to chat on there then here, hope to get to know some people before we go in sept. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by Paris-Rae
Hey :smile:, thanks! I've had so many people say the same, everyone seems to love it there :smile: what course do you do :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

it is a really nice place! and Landscape and Garden Design :smile:
Reply 52
I study Hort by the way it's really good To be honest :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
Original post by lissy___xx
it is a really nice place! and Landscape and Garden Design :smile:

Yeah I loved it when I visited :smile:. Ah okay, very nice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Original post by Qru
I'm staying in tabor *waves* but I'm doing the equine therapy degree!
What made you chose tabor as your accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry i took so long to reply! I just liked the look of the labor rooms really! :') what about you? :smile:
Reply 55
So relieved to have found this thread! I'm going to Writtle in September to study BSc Animal Management, I'll be 5 hours from home so quite nervous, but excited! Glad to see other people staying in Tabor too : ) Would be nice to get to know some people before starting, would anyone fancy chatting via Facebook/Skype? Annie
Reply 56
Hi Annie add me on fb charis Jane barber ill be in tabor as well this September.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Original post by anniemaria
So relieved to have found this thread! I'm going to Writtle in September to study BSc Animal Management, I'll be 5 hours from home so quite nervous, but excited! Glad to see other people staying in Tabor too : ) Would be nice to get to know some people before starting, would anyone fancy chatting via Facebook/Skype? Annie

Hey :smile: I'll be in tabor as well! Add me on Facebook if you like- Paris-Rae Hatchard

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello :smile:

Im going Writtle too in september on the Animal Science honours, i'd love to get to know a few people before i go!

Im in Hamilton halls :smile:

Harry
Original post by Ksinclair93
Yeah there's a little group appearing now haha! Ok cool ill try searching you now :smile: I'm on holiday and got rubbish connection so if you try me Kim Sinclair I think I'm down as living in china ignore that ha and I've hot a blonde hair in my profile pic!

And yes don't worry and so nervous too :tongue: I love about 6 hours away so I have to stay in halls although I'm staying I'm Hamilton but I think there all pretty close to each other! As I've just said my Internet connection is rubbish so it's Gona take me a while to reply but I was too excited to not reply haha!! It's nice to see there's some others thought I was gonna be a loner! Xxx

Hiya im in Hamilton too! I'll message you on facebook :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending