The Student Room Group

Hi everyone!! Anyone going to Writtle College?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by thejulierose
Hi everyone. :smile: I'm starting the Horticulture degree this september. I would love to get to know some people who are going this year as well. Pretty scary not knowing anyone! Can't wait to make some new friends who like land-based stuff! It's hard to find where I currently live. Looking forward to moving! Feel free to send me a message, I want to get to know everyone. :smile:

Hiya, im starting this year doing a Horticulture degree. Im gunna be in tabor halls. So excited! Not long now! :smile:
I am going next year! I can't wait :biggrin: Doing Animal management! Kinda wishing I didn't take a gap year but oh well it will be worth the wait. Let me know what its like! and Good Luck!! :smile:
Original post by JessD123
Just signed up to this, thought it might be a good idea to see if anyone's going to Writtle? I've had a conditional offer and it's looking likely ill be going! Studying Animal management :smile:

Heyy I am going to writtle but not until next year, I am also doing animal mangement! Are you doing a specific one? I am doing zoo and companion animals :biggrin:
Reply 83
Original post by Applebyscience
Nearly everyone is in Tabor?!?! :O

:biggrin:

A very popular choice! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
Original post by Ola.O
Yes mine is coming with me :smile: couldn't leave him here as nobody to look after him and don't fancy him sitting in a field for the next 3 years being wasted! Fingers crossed I'll have confirmation by the weekend if I can bring him to the uni yard :biggrin: oh awesome! Do you know your room number yet? xx

Aww that's going to be great for you! Will.you get to do some of your course work with him too? How do you know your room.number? Xx
Reply 85
Original post by jade.dalyx
Aww that's going to be great for you! Will.you get to do some of your course work with him too? How do you know your room.number? Xx

Yeah I don't think I could ever move anywhere without him, he's my baby :smile: um I hope so, I've seen quite a few previous people who used their own horses for coursework and think it would be really interesting to find out and learn more things about him that I didn't know! Well when we registered online the accommodation section had "Tabor 325" which we presumed meant Tabor 3 Room 25. Might be completely wrong and it doesn't mean anything but we took a stab at guessing!! xx
Hey if anyone's doing business management and equine or staying in Hamilton add me on Facebook! :smile: it's 'Kim Sinclair' thanksss x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
Lol, i have waay too much stuff too and i only live like 40 minutes away :') I've tried adding you on Facebook i think but im not sure if its the right one :') x

I'm trying to find you too! What's your profile picture? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88
Hey guys I think I've added some of you, I'm Charis Jane Barber, profile picture is me and header is a snowy view. I'm in Tabor 2 this year second floor, and I'm studying Horticulture. Feel free to add me xx
Reply 89
Original post by Qru
I'm trying to find you too! What's your profile picture? XPosted from TSR Mobile
Its a picture of me on a black horse :smile: xx
Reply 90
3rd year Horticulture student

Living in Tabor 2

Message me on facebook :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/Jones.H.Alec
Hey, anyone else doing Animal Science degree? Feel free to add me on Facebook 'Lyndà Perkins' or follow me on Twitter '@LyndaPerkins' :smile:
Reply 92
ive just applied and got in as i was doing criminology at a different uni and have suddenly had a change of heart! haha so im a bit behind on everything, can someone whos been tell me what the livery on site is like? as id love to bring mine with me :smile:
Reply 93
Original post by Ola.O
Yes mine is coming with me :smile: couldn't leave him here as nobody to look after him and don't fancy him sitting in a field for the next 3 years being wasted! Fingers crossed I'll have confirmation by the weekend if I can bring him to the uni yard :biggrin: oh awesome! Do you know your room number yet? xx

are you keeping yours on the student livery? as im bringing mine but there not sure if there is any space so might have to move him near so just wondered if you knew any:smile:
Reply 94
Original post by bethwilder
are you keeping yours on the student livery? as im bringing mine but there not sure if there is any space so might have to move him near so just wondered if you knew any:smile:

Hey! :smile: im trying to get my mare on the student yard too but they told me it was full :frown:! I've been looking at there are quite a few nice yards near there, are you coming from quite far away? X
Hi guys :smile: I'm gonna be going to Writtle this September and staying in Hamilton halls, i'm doing equine studies and it would be great to hear from some of you before i go :biggrin:
Reply 96
Hey! :smile: im trying to get my mare on the student yard too but they told me it was full :frown:! I've been looking at there are quite a few nice yards near there, are you coming from quite far away? X

they told me that to! no only just over an hour away, but I want to bring him so I can go out competing whilst at uni, where would you advice to ring up about? or do you no where your moving yours as be nice to no people! haha xx
Reply 97
Original post by bethwilder
they told me that to! no only just over an hour away, but I want to bring him so I can go out competing whilst at uni, where would you advice to ring up about? or do you no where your moving yours as be nice to no people! haha xx

If you look on the writtle site there are a list of close yards, do you drive? Im.keeping my girl at her current yard as its only a half an hour drive away until i can.find something better , if you want add me on Facebook, jade daly my profile picture is me sitting on a black horse bareback :smile: x
Reply 98
If you look on the writtle site there are a list of close yards, do you drive? Im.keeping my girl at her current yard as its only a half an hour drive away until i can.find something better , if you want add me on Facebook, jade daly my profile picture is me sitting on a black horse bareback :smile: x

i cant find you on Facebook:/ my names beth wilder an it will be a pic of me and my boyfriend:smile: x
Reply 99
I will be taking the Equine Sciences degree this year! Would love to meet some new people on the 15th, so if anyone would like meet please message me and we can arrange something! :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending