The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
What do you want me to cook? :biggrin:
Reply 21
I'm not fussy hunni...surprise me :smile:
Get a room.
*sigh* I remember the gold old days, when Acaila said I was the first 'nice' Tory she'd met. :love:
Reply 24
Beekeeper
*sigh* I remember the gold old days, when Acaila said I was the first 'nice' Tory she'd met. :love:

And look where that got you two. She went loony and you're no longer a Tory. :hmmm:
Bismarck
And look where that got you two. She went loony and you're no longer a Tory. :hmmm:

Naw i'm still a Tory in real life, and I probably always will be; British free-market thinkers in real life will always have to use the Tories as the Party to express themselves through. Thats why I vote Conservative.

It's different on a forum though, we can explore more specific ideologies and offer alternatives to the main-stream.
Reply 26
I'm sure...anyway - why do people always see me as the next generation in beekeepers? I'm significantly better...
bikerx23
I'm sure...anyway - why do people always see me as the next generation in beekeepers? I'm significantly better...

Did you just change that from 'slightly' to 'significantly'? :eek:

The cheek. :rolleyes:
Reply 28
no...it was always significantly and you know it.
bikerx23
no...it was always significantly and you know it.

Sure boss. :rolleyes:
Reply 30
:rofl:

ok...well - I still reckon I'm a bigger bastard than you when it gets down to it...but everyone else denies it :frown:
bikerx23
:rofl:

ok...well - I still reckon I'm a bigger bastard than you when it gets down to it...but everyone else denies it :frown:

lol, bigger and more cuddly, perhaps. :p:

You have no idea how many people on TSR hate me, my neg rep shot up when my subsciption expired. :rofl:
Reply 32
I got some...but only because I said all swansea students were cretinous - dont see why it was worthy of neg though :biggrin:

And...yes - certainly more cuddly...you're starting to look like you weigh about 2 stone from your profile picture!
bikerx23
I got some...but only because I said all swansea students were cretinous - dont see why it was worthy of neg though :biggrin:

And...yes - certainly more cuddly...you're starting to look like you weigh about 2 stone from your profile picture!

hehe, 10stone actually.

When I get back from the Christian toastie bar ( :rolleyes: ) I'm going to replace that picture because not only is it obscene, but you have now drawn attention to it...
Reply 34
Well...perhaps its just the demonic grin that exacerbates it...

I'm staying around 15.5 atm, but getting weaker by the day...bloody revision :frown:
vote Carl :cool: you know it makes no sense :biggrin:
Beekeeper
hehe, 10stone actually.

When I get back from the Christian toastie bar ( :rolleyes: ) I'm going to replace that picture because not only is it obscene, but you have now drawn attention to it...

Mmmm... Are those Mince Pies? Gosh! I love mince pies! Why do they reserve them exclusively for christmas?

10 stone is very light! I'm fading away somewhat and I'm 11.5 stone.
Reply 37
so is there some connection between libertarianism and malnutrition?

fat cat capitalists they say...
Beekeeper
You have no idea how many people on TSR hate me, my neg rep shot up when my subsciption expired. :rofl:

Bet you don't have nearly as much as me. I rule the 'detested' stakes around here.

Oh and since people are sharing, I'm 12 stone. But not very tall. I used to play prop at school.
Reply 39
I'm only 9.5, but I'm shorter than you weird Europeans, so I can still lift an "I Hate Commies" placard without injuring myself. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending