The Student Room Group

coincidently met my crush in the mart

So i decided to do some groceries today. Whatever you call it, blind luck or fate or pure coincidence, i met my crush in the mart, i spotted her from quite a distance and i think she didnt notice me.

Now this girl , i know her and she knows me, we are not very close but we went clubbing together and had conversations before. so we are not complete strangers.

i started avoiding her, when shes at the fruits corner, i will go to the beverage site and vice versa. but in the end we still knock into each other when we were at the tube station, on the way back.

Lerning from my past experience, this time i did not smile, (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2216690) instead i gave her a firm stare. she look back at me for around 2 seconds, then she forced an awkward smile, i can tell that its a smile not from the heart. she didnt say anything, neither did i, we just exchanged looks in that awkard moment of silence. When we enter the tube, we entered the same door but she went to the other coach, away from me.

I dont even want to talk about if i still had a chance with her. I am jus wondering, next time if a girl looks at me, should i smile or not?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
A 'firm stare' sounds a bit creepy. A brief smile and a "hey" would do nicely
Yes you should, you'd look like a wierdo just staring.
Reply 3
ok this is so crap. wat shud i do now?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending