The Student Room Group

Women and toddler hit and run incident

Some viewers may find this video distressing.

Spoiler

Anyone from the West Midlands (Coventry especially) recognise this car? Please report it to the authorities. The incident occurred a few days ago.

Message for the WMP:

We are releasing the images in a bid to find the driver and the car which, despite national checks, is yet to be recovered.

Were you on or around King William Street in the Hillfields area of Coventry just before 7.30pm on Friday 7 December 2012? Did you see a black Audi estate with a registration plate starting with EN57? Are you a mechanic who has since repaired a black Audi estate with front end damage? Have you seen a black Audi estate being taken to a lock-up or garage and not come out?

If so, you must contact West Midlands Police immediately on 101.

Alternatively, people who do not want to speak with police officers can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by pinda.college
Some viewers may find this video distressing.

Spoiler

Anyone from the West Midlands (Coventry especially) recognise this car? Please report it to the authorities. The incident occurred a few days ago.

Message for the WMP:

I saw this on the BBC Coventry website and it is very very shocking, can't bring myself to watch it again though :frown:
Original post by meenu89
I saw this on the BBC Coventry website and it is very very shocking, can't bring myself to watch it again though :frown:

Disgusting, don't know how the drive can sleep at night.
Reply 3
That's crazy.

Can't believe neither of them were hurt by that.
When i saw the hit it made my skin crawl. How the hell can people do that to others?

WHAT THE ****

I am so angry.

I felt so happy when i saw everyone run over to help, and the guy in the background chasing the car to get the reg number. At least people didnt just ignore it.

Hope the selfish **** is caught- not that theres any point. He/she might just get a slap on the wrist and told not to be a naughty person in future.

Actually crying now, what complete dicks there are in this world.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending