The Student Room Group

Have you ever cried at a TV show before?

i think there was a thread like this before but it is an old thread so have you ever cried at a TV show before or has a TV show got you emotional before?

i dont usually cry for TV shows but i remember getting upset when Max got killed in Hollyoaks and also in Emmerdale when Natasha murdered Mark that got me emotional.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sure :smile:
Reply 2
I have when it's a knockout finished :frown:
The ending of Friends.

Umm. Oz, as well. Which is weird. I got emotional when the psychopathic serial rapist and killer died. :cool: *something wrong with me*
Reply 4
All the time. One time I remember particularly well is when Marshall's dad dies on HIMYM, and he's with Lily and it's just so sad :frown:
I cried in the latest Vampire Diaries episode during the goodbye scene between Caroline and Tyler :frown:
Reply 5
At Buffy loads of times, off the top of my head- when Buffy and Willow find out Miss Calendar's dead, when Tara and Willow break up (just the song from that scene makes me weepy!), when Tara dies, when Spike dies, when Buffy cries over missing Angel, Anya's outburst about not understanding Joyce's death... probably quite a few more. Aside from Buffy, I cried at the season finales of Scrubs (the proper one, not the stupid medical school one) and Gossip Girl. I get teary at animal rescue programs quite a lot xD There's probably heaps that I can't think of.
Reply 6
Yep, Been there a million times :biggrin: . It's funny how I can't cry when real people die, but when something sad on a TV show happens the tears flow eventually turning into a flood. :rolleyes:
Reply 7
Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons
The ending of Friends.

Umm. Oz, as well. Which is weird. I got emotional when the psychopathic serial rapist and killer died. :cool: *something wrong with me*

Which guy in Oz? Sorry I've just never discussed Oz with anyone before, I thought it was completely awesome! :woo:
I didn't... But I could have with:

Prison Break
Merlin

What else...? Hmmmm
Original post by Eloades11
Which guy in Oz? Sorry I've just never discussed Oz with anyone before, I thought it was completely awesome! :woo:

SPOILERS FOLKS.

Chris Keller :biggrin: God I loved Oz - but it sounds so crazy if you tell someone about how much you like it. :colondollar:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 10
-sigh- here we go:

I cry when someone wins money
I cry when someone else cries
I cry when someone's telling a sad story
I cry at happy endings
Titanic
I cry usually all the time at some point during soaps
I cry when someone dies
I cry when someone doesn't die
Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons
:biggrin: God I loved Oz - but it sounds so crazy if you tell someone about how much you like it. :colondollar:

Might want spoiler tags around that :wink:

I know right! It is an absolutely amazing TV show, and how cool the people in Oz were it was too much :biggrin: we may have to PM to avoid spoiling it for others :tongue:
Reply 12
Oh and during the last House episode!!
LOST, season finale. I cried about 10 times at least, and i'm a man.
I never really cry at media tbh but when Esther tried to kill herself in Hollyoaks a few weeks ago.:cry2:
It was that time of the month... :rolleyes:
The last Drake and Josh episode had me in tears man.

:sad::sad:
Reply 16
Original post by hbk4894
i think there was a thread like this before but it is an old thread so have you ever cried at a TV show before or has a TV show got you emotional before?

i dont usually cry for TV shows but i remember getting upset when Max got killed in Hollyoaks and also in Emmerdale when Natasha murdered Mark that got me emotional.

Ahh I remember when Max was killed! It upset me too. I always cry at emotional episodes... I don't have enough fingers on both hands to count the amount of times I've cried at a TV show. Especially when your favourite character dies!
Original post by Eloades11
Might want spoiler tags around that :wink:

I know right! It is an absolutely amazing TV show, and how cool the people in Oz were it was too much :biggrin: we may have to PM to avoid spoiling it for others :tongue:

Fixed. Nice catch :biggrin:.

TO THE PM.
Reply 18
I cried at the Simpsons yesterday

Sent from my GT-S5363
I identified with them so much :') apart from the magic and all :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest