The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

bless g
Original post by _HabibaH_
No you won't. A lot of applicants have only Biology and Chemistry and it suffices. I've applied for Dentistry, and I had a mix of Biloogy, Chemistry, Psychology and English. You'd rather do something you enjoy as opposed to maths (which can be a terror if you don't like it) - it'll be easier to get higher grades and you won't feel depressed learning about it. It also shows you have a variety of interests, if you choose something like a language or an art or politics/history.

I've applied for all these courses for my A levels...how do you find these subjects if you don't mind me asking? particularly psychology (my school doesn't have this as an option for GCSE).
Reply 42
i want to go to queen mary university to do dentistry but can i do biology, chemistry, psychology for a levels
hi
sleep stripping and poppin poosi
Original post by SK100
My friend is doing dentistry at Sheffield next year (deferred) and she didn't do Maths..she did Biology, Chemistry and Economics

How did she find economics ? I’m wondering whether to take it or not ?..
I want to take psychology, chemistry and biology for a-level and manchester uni as a first choice. But I'm not sure if psychology is valid to get into dentistry at my preferred uni?
hi did you continue to pursue dentistry 8 years late - if so was it good and did you really need maths. i'm about to pick my gcse's now but i want to be an orthodontist. hope you are doing good. :smile:
;0
Original post by abibimacarini
hi did you continue to pursue dentistry 8 years late - if so was it good and did you really need maths. i'm about to pick my gcse's now but i want to be an orthodontist. hope you are doing good. :smile:

You need a 6 in maths GCSE but you don't need to take A-level maths

Latest