The Student Room Group

Biology and Chemistry A2 grades!

Hey guys! Hope your grades went well if anyone did Jan exams!

I'm on a really stick situation. I got C for chemistry and D for Biology for AS.
I retook 1 unit from each and going to do 2nd unit in June.
But I got the same grade as last year and I worked my ass of for these exams (past papers, notes, reading through, checking syllabus)!
It's really pissing me off!

Can anyone help me on what to do! I am planning on doing all retakes now for June but I'm really depressed! I just can't get above those grades when I've done soo much!

What have you done to achieve better grades? Any help would be much appreciated!
Take a third year? I resat my bio and chem and significantly improved went from 95ums to 122 in bio (f212) and 58 to 70 (f321) but i did pretty crap in these january ones so i would resit max 2 exams personally

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
it depends if you work better under quantity or quality stress.. i think either way retaking EVERYTHING is possibly unwise.. maybe do the best you can in these june ones and then next year retake the year and do your AS modules then?
bear in mind there'll be no more january sittings!
Reply 3
Have you tried teaching other people? I found it really helpful to try and teach others the modules I was doing at the time, or work in a small group with other people taking the same module. Is there any chance you can sit in on other classes?

In terms of revision, maybe try making flashcards, or sticking keywords on postitnotes around your room?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending