:smile:
Reply 42
Bump!
Reply 43
Big bumpp
Reply 44
bumpy de bump
Reply 45
Good luck! you will defo do great with the amount of work you are putting in!! (: remember I did bio and chem ahh good days
Reply 46
Original post by SoftMusk
Good luck! you will defo do great with the amount of work you are putting in!! (: remember I did bio and chem ahh good days

Thanks! Feels good that someone is replying tbh, stop posting updates because i'm feeling no will see it. Still doing a lot of revision though :smile:

Yup and doesn't everyone LOVE chemistry ;p
Reply 47
Original post by yodawg321
Thanks! Feels good that someone is replying tbh, stop posting updates because i'm feeling no will see it. Still doing a lot of revision though :smile:

Yup and doesn't everyone LOVE chemistry ;p

wel I loved the subject but shame it isn't really needed for my uni degree lol..bio on the other hand was mostly to do with plants and stuff and I'm using mostly that so im glad I did that but would've changed to human bio if sixth form offered it..
Nice stuff man
Reply 49
wel I loved the subject but shame it isn't really needed for my uni degree lol..bio on the other hand was mostly to do with plants and stuff and I'm using mostly that so im glad I did that but would've changed to human bio if sixth form offered it..

Oh right, what are you doing at Uni?
Reply 50
Oh right, what are you doing at Uni?

Nursing - my future dream job!! eek I'm so glad I got in or else i'd be totally broken haha, now im working extra hard eventhough I find it a bit simpler than a levels because most of it is practical learning which I enjoy - especially placements..what are you planning on doing?
Reply 51
Nursing - my future dream job!! eek I'm so glad I got in or else i'd be totally broken haha, now im working extra hard eventhough I find it a bit simpler than a levels because most of it is practical learning which I enjoy - especially placements..what are you planning on doing?

Nursing sound cool :smile: Got a friend who wants to do it. I want to do Computer Science, fairly competitive so I'm going to put in 100% effort for AS/A2
Reply 52
Nursing sound cool :smile: Got a friend who wants to do it. I want to do Computer Science, fairly competitive so I'm going to put in 100% effort for AS/A2

Ohh I did ICT for alevel - I hated the database and codes to learn lol..my brother wants to do it so yeah..i'm going to be posting some tips for revision and timetabling on my blog soon so keep a look out x
Reply 53
Ohh I did ICT for alevel - I hated the database and codes to learn lol..my brother wants to do it so yeah..i'm going to be posting some tips for revision and timetabling on my blog soon so keep a look out x

Rather do actual coding than the crappy I.T we have to do. What's the link to your blog? Will love some chemistry tips :smile:
Reply 54
Rather do actual coding than the crappy I.T we have to do. What's the link to your blog? Will love some chemistry tips :smile:

They were hard to get my head around.. :s-smilie: I only got motivation from my maths teacher who was an oxford graduate at mathematics and she loved all the formulas etc haha

http://day2dayconcepts.blogspot.co.uk/

what exam board are you doing for chemistry? I have loads of notes (:
Reply 55
They were hard to get my head around.. :s-smilie: I only got motivation from my maths teacher who was an oxford graduate at mathematics and she loved all the formulas etc haha

http://day2dayconcepts.blogspot.co.uk/

what exam board are you doing for chemistry? I have loads of notes (:

OCR, Chemistry A
Reply 56
OCR, Chemistry A

ohh I did AQA but im sure if you list any topics down maybe I could look and see through my notes if I have any (: I have a big text book too so can look through that too!
Reply 57
Wow that is some motivated revision! Keep it up! But remember to be doing a lot of exam practice aswell (especially nearer exam time)
I'm astonished :biggrin: I haven't done this much revision this early last year (before exams it was hardcore though) but still walked out with 4 As. You should be proud of yourself!
P.s how's psychology treating you? It seems like the odd one out of the bunch. I'm doing it too (now at A2), feel free to ask for any tips :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 58
ohh I did AQA but im sure if you list any topics down maybe I could look and see through my notes if I have any (: I have a big text book too so can look through that too!

If are any topics that I have no clue about I will give you a shout, thanks for the help and will be checking that blog a lot :smile:
Reply 59
If are any topics that I have no clue about I will give you a shout, thanks for the help and will be checking that blog a lot :smile:

Yeah definitely anytime!! and no worries (:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending