The Student Room Group

FTA EO Work Coaches

This is a discussion thread for all current FTA who are going through the process for permanent contracts.

Scroll to see replies

How does everyone feel about it? I have seen they still have people on a reserve list from back in June 2021… and it’s been extended to the 24th of March so I guess we will hear then what is going on.
Reply 2
Does anyone have any idea the intake they will have for each region?
Reply 3
North east Scotland vacancy says 100 vacancies available. Which is strange as they said in the video that they did not have any numbers. Does everyone else’s regions say 100?
Reply 4
Yea I think they said the same for north east 100 vacancies and 6 months reserved
This is very strange
Original post by Stark101
Yea I think they said the same for north east 100 vacancies and 6 months reserved
This is very strange

hey guys , I've been waiting since June 2021 for a position . The reserve has been extended 3 times and the latest one is until March 24th . All work coaches have had to reapply for a position over the past 2 weeks . Im assuming some wont apply or get the position and that's where new positions come available for the waiting list and new applications .
Reply 6
If work coaches don’t get the job. They also will be put on a reserve list . Or moved to the alternative locations they have chosen.
So who knows. It’s not fair you been waiting for so long.
Reply 7
In the northeast of Scotland the deadline submission date was extended by 3 days as only 58% of colleagues applied. Did this happen to anybody else in other regions?
Reply 8
Original post by plantyglow
In the northeast of Scotland the deadline submission date was extended by 3 days as only 58% of colleagues applied. Did this happen to anybody else in other regions?

Yes. But we was not given a percentage. I know a lot of people just left it to last min to apply
Yes. But we was not given a percentage. I know a lot of people just left it to last min to apply

Do you know when positions will be allocated ?
Original post by myalauryn
Do you know when positions will be allocated ?

They mentioned mid March but may also be to the end of the month.
It can’t go past 30th of March because the contracts end 30th of June
Hi Guys ,

Im currently on the reserve list since June 2021 . The list is due to expire on the 24th but has been extended until the 31st lol. 6 days very random , Im assuming its because existing work coaches will find out if they have the position or not .
Hi Guys ,

Im currently on the reserve list since June 2021 . The list is due to expire on the 24th but has been extended until the 31st lol. 6 days very random , Im assuming its because existing work coaches will find out if they have the position or not .

Yup, originally it was mid march but nothing is ever on time. I mean it started off with us being told at the end of October last year Lmao. Have you seen the CFCD roles?
Original post by mollyrose3108
Yup, originally it was mid march but nothing is ever on time. I mean it started off with us being told at the end of October last year Lmao. Have you seen the CFCD roles?

I've never experienced anything so long in all my life . The area I'm waiting on I know has positions however waiting to be allocated one seems like forever. I don't think they have CFCD roles in my area . Did all temp coaches reapply in your office ?
I've never experienced anything so long in all my life . The area I'm waiting on I know has positions however waiting to be allocated one seems like forever. I don't think they have CFCD roles in my area . Did all temp coaches reapply in your office ?

Yes everyone applied in my office but it’s a smaller size one. I think they said over 75% of people applied
Original post by mollyrose3108
Yes everyone applied in my office but it’s a smaller size one. I think they said over 75% of people applied

hopefully you hear this week .
So we should hear next week. Also some disturbing news that there are some site closures.
So we should hear next week. Also some disturbing news that there are some site closures.

Site closures really
Any news guys ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending