The Student Room Group

I have a doubt

I am writing the may june series 2024. Went for feb march 2024 but because I didn't do very well in the examinations the school gave, the principle didn't allow me write the Feb exam. Do you think this is a right way to?
Original post by ron2007
I am writing the may june series 2024. Went for feb march 2024 but because I didn't do very well in the examinations the school gave, the principle didn't allow me write the Feb exam. Do you think this is a right way to?

Well, it sounds like you'd have preferred to sit your exams in February rather than May/June, despite the fact that you "didn't do very well in the examinations the school gave". When we're those school exams? Did you have sufficient time to improve between those school exams and February? If not, then sitting the exams in May/June seems like the more sensible approach, to improve your chances of doing well.
Reply 2
My principal is very strict and she puts some laws that are not relevant. She is putting 3 exams before may june exam and we should get 60 percent on that, then only we can proceed to write the main exam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending