The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Offical Nottingham Firmers 2013 Facebook Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/492882774105402/

Come join the Official Nottingham Firmers Facebook group. We've got nearly 200 members now :biggrin:

EDIT: We've got OVER 500 members now :colone:
(edited 10 years ago)
:bump:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi guys! I still didn't get an answer from the uni but I would like to join your group, if it is ok with you. I will be international student, and last year I was accepted but I needed to pass TOEFL exam (english test) and I didn't manage to make it in time, so I lost a place. This year I passed the TOEFL and I'm applying again, and expecting to be accepted. So if it is ok with you, I would like to join the group and exchange information :smile: Let me know :smile:
Original post by JelenaM
Hi guys! I still didn't get an answer from the uni but I would like to join your group, if it is ok with you. I will be international student, and last year I was accepted but I needed to pass TOEFL exam (english test) and I didn't manage to make it in time, so I lost a place. This year I passed the TOEFL and I'm applying again, and expecting to be accepted. So if it is ok with you, I would like to join the group and exchange information :smile: Let me know :smile:

Of course it is :smile: just click the link and I'll accept you in.
Reply 4
Thank you :smile:
Bump
Reply 6
Well on our way to 700 members now! Come and join! :biggrin:
Bumppp :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending