The Student Room Group

Vet Med at Nottingham April Cohort 2023

Hi,

Is there anyone who has a place for Vet med at Nottingham for April cohort 2023 on here? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Daisylillywhite
Hi,

Is there anyone who has a place for Vet med at Nottingham for April cohort 2023 on here? :smile:

Yup 👍
Original post by 14vantuyll1
Yup 👍

Are you a part of the whatsapp chat for april cohort?

No, are you? Could someone add me :smile:
No, are you? Could someone add me :smile:

yes I am, not sure how you want to give me your number. maybe snapchat or instagram? :smile:
yes I am, not sure how you want to give me your number. maybe snapchat or instagram? :smile:

Thank you so much, hmmm could you private message me then I could give you the details? If not let me know I’ll think of something else :smile:
Thank you so much, hmmm could you private message me then I could give you the details? If not let me know I’ll think of something else :smile:

yep sent you a message :smile:
Can you add me too? I didn’t even know there was a group chat
yep sent you a message :smile:

I can’t private message for some reason what’s your email I’ll email you? Just private message it to me, I can see it just can’t reply :frown: sorry for the trouble I appreciate it
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi would anyone be able to add me onto the WhatsApp group please? Thank you!

Please could you add me as well?? Thanks!
Hi guys! Im a current April 2nd year vet student at nottingham. Congrats on your offers! Let me know if you need any help or have any questions!

Hi! Could you add me as well please? :smile:
The best way to be added is through a post on the universty of nottigham students (help and advise) page on facebook. By a post by Becca hands on the 25 August
Yeah I’m April 2023

Hi,

Hi,

Hi I will be part of the Nottingham April cohort! Is there a group chat or something that has been created?
Original post by GeorgiaHarris
Hi I will be part of the Nottingham April cohort! Is there a group chat or something that has been created?

yes! message me privately with your snapchat or phone number!
Original post by GeorgiaHarris

I see I'm too slow you're already on it!
Original post by Ellie reid
Yeah I’m April 2023

hey if you aren't already pat of the group chats, message me with you snapchat or number!
Reply 19
Hi,

Hi! Is there any chance you could please add me to this, thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending