The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Consumer behaviour and marketing applicants 2013!

Hey guys, I've got an offer for consumer behaviour and marketing at reading and I'm thinking of putting it as my firm choice (still struggling to decide though!). Just wondered who else has got offers for this course, I haven't really see anyone mention it on here :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by itsesther_
Hey guys, I've got an offer for consumer behaviour and marketing at reading and I'm thinking of putting it as my firm choice (still struggling to decide though!). Just wondered who else has got offers for this course, I haven't really see anyone mention it on here :/

Hey same!! I've already firmed consumer behaviour and marketing at Reading! I went to the introduction day for it and it looks pretty good :smile: where r u from?
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
[QUOTE="JayHoiYee;41909321"]
Original post by itsesther_

Hey same!! I've already firmed consumer behaviour and marketing at Reading! I went to the introduction day for it and it looks pretty good :smile: where r u from?

ahhh great! i'm still debating whether to put it down as my firm choice - struggling to make a decision haha! ahh same, yeah i really liked it too! and lincolnshire, what about you? :smile:
Reply 3
I'm all the way from Devon!! Which is the other uni u wanna go to? :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 4
oh my gosh that's far haha!! and its between reading and middlesex uni, i love them both too much :frown:
Reply 5
Haha yeh I know!! Go to Reading-it has a much higher ranking!! :biggrin:

Reply 6
i know, i know but there's just something about middlesex that i loved so much! I say all this now, but I bet reading is likely to be my firm anyways haha! where else did you apply to? :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7
Haha! Umm I applied to Oxford Brookes, Surrey, Westminster, Coventry, and Reading.
I've put Westminster as my insurance, coz I might not get the grades for reading! :/

Reply 8
i applied to coventry too! went to see it today in fact haha! oooh westminster's nice, i'm sure you will get the grades though :smile:
Reply 9
Aww thank you! :smile: thats good, how was Coventry? :smile:
I hope you do go to Reading, coz then I'll already know someone in my class :P hehe

Reply 10
Original post by JayHoiYee
Aww thank you! :smile: thats good, how was Coventry? :smile:
I hope you do go to Reading, coz then I'll already know someone in my class :P hehe

Hiya, SO SO sorry I hadn't replied, I thought I had done and I haven't checked back at TSR for a while as I've been busy, sorry!

I firmed reading last week so.it's quite likely we'll see each other woooo! And Coventry was brilliant, I was tempted to put it as my firm but I put it as insurance because it's lower grades than reading :smile:.

What accomodation are you going for, have you decided yet? :smile:
Reply 11
Heya!! That's alright :smile: same I've been really busy revising. I have my first exam next week! :/
Awh that's good!! I'm so glad to hear! :biggrin:
Umm I'm thinking of Wessex coz its the cheapest one. I defo want self catered tho :P
What about u? :smile: We can start choosing our accommodations tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
oh my goodness, that's soon! mine don't start until 5th June :redface:
Haha, i thought its best to stop putting off and do it as soon as!
Yeah i'm definetly going self catered too - i'm thinking childs/stenton/mackinder and greenow and mccombie :smile:
Not long now only like 3 minutes to go ahhhh - its happened so fast :redface:
Reply 13
I've just put down Wessex as my first choice :P which one did u go for in the end? :smile: Hopefully we will get the grades and see each other! Hehe x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Nice :smile: I went for childs as my first choice! Ahh that'll be great if we did! Good luck for your exam btw :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
That's good :smile: yeh thank you!! Good luck with all your exams too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Hey i just confirmed reading as my first choice too :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by Aruj786
Hey i just confirmed reading as my first choice too :smile:

ahhh nice! sorry i've only just seen this!
what accomodation did you apply for?
:smile:
Reply 18
Hi! I'm in year 12 currently so i'll be applying for 2014, i've been looking at this course for a while now, i know this isn't really an answer to your question! But, what information about the course could to give to me please? Just curious, i have booked an open day in October but this is just forward thinking :smile: Thanks!
Reply 19
Hey good luck with your results today! :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending