The Student Room Group

Applying for a job: What do I put for "Study expected end date"?

I am applying for a temp job. I am in the process of filling in the application and there is an education section that asks me my qualifications which include past and current. I am in yr 13 doing Alevels and still have exams to sit in June. However in the section shown below in the picture I don't know whether to put:

The date when I go on study leave (no school, course finished)

The date I do my exam (in June)

The date when I receive my Alevel results (Aug 15)

Also in the section, "grade" I put my predicted down as they have an acknowledgment option if you haven't yet completed them.

Thanks

BTW the deadline is tomorrow so cannot confer with school or contact them.
Reply 1
I would put the date from which you are able to start work - so either the date of your last exam, or results day. I don't think it matters, I assume they are asking so that they know when you are available to work.
Reply 2
You could put date you go on study leave and ensure you get the exam and results day off as holiday.

I am assuming this is a part time job though and may not even be weekdays so in that case it won't matter.
Original post by Future_Dr
I am applying for a temp job. I am in the process of filling in the application and there is an education section that asks me my qualifications which include past and current. I am in yr 13 doing Alevels and still have exams to sit in June. However in the section shown below in the picture I don't know whether to put:

The date when I go on study leave (no school, course finished)

The date I do my exam (in June)

The date when I receive my Alevel results (Aug 15)

Also in the section, "grade" I put my predicted down as they have an acknowledgment option if you haven't yet completed them.

Thanks

BTW the deadline is tomorrow so cannot confer with school or contact them.

Id put the date you can start work- so the beginning of july or something (after all your exams have finished)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending