The Student Room Group

Should I make contact?

Me and my boyfriend of 4.5 years split up in October, 6 months ago & everyday I have thought about him. Initially it was me who ended with him after discovering multiple lies he had spun but the longer this has gone on, the more I have missed him & yearned for him. I have had no contact with him since & the last time I saw him was very negative & made me feel rubbish. Then got a text after saying "If anything happens to you I want to know"... I dont know what to do i'm hopelessly in love with him still & havent been with anybody since. I have written a letter but am hesistant to post it in fear of rejection...

Advice please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Post it. Nothing to lose and it seems like he still cares about you from that text.
Reply 2
What have you got to lose? Either you get the result you want and we all get a happy ending, or things don't work out. Go ahead and try it, I'd rather live knowing that I tired than with the regret of knowing I should have done something.
Reply 3
I haven't seen or heard from him in 6/7 months.. What if I felt differently when I saw him?
He's the type to take advantage while your exposed, i'm scared he'll do that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending