The Student Room Group

TSR Muscle Building Society For Men V8

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SmashConcept
1. Didn't I curl more than you when you peer pressured me into that gay ****?
2. I would still win in a pose down even though I don't even lift (as proven by today's workout)
3. Want to get blasted on edibles some time and do that one day arm cure?

1) You're tripping son, I would **** you in any athletic contest
2) Yeah right, I'm a BB now.... just declined 150 x 3 and dipped +40x5
3) Yes and **** no.
Original post by redbuthotter
1) You're tripping son, I would **** you in any athletic contest

I will **** you up at literally any athletic endeavour from Brazillian Jiu Jitsu to ping pong to walking briskly up several flights of stairs in a block of flats. Sorry if that last one triggered your fat ass.

2) Yeah right, I'm a BB now.... just declined 150 x 3 and dipped +40x5

So basically you've arranged the bench in a way that you don't need to lift your ass off it anymore and then done your normal bench? And why the hell are you posting your terrible dip numbers? In fact why are your dip numbers so terrible compared to your bench?

3) Yes and **** no.
Sounds like you're not the dedicated bodybuilder you think you are m8.
I will **** you up at literally any athletic endeavour from Brazillian Jiu Jitsu to ping pong to walking briskly up several flights of stairs in a block of flats. Sorry if that last one triggered your fat ass.

So basically you've arranged the bench in a way that you don't need to lift your ass off it anymore and then done your normal bench? And why the hell are you posting your terrible dip numbers? In fact why are your dip numbers so terrible compared to your bench?

3) Yes and **** no.

Sounds like you're not the dedicated bodybuilder you think you are m8.

Are you actually retarded? 100kg bw + 40kg = 3 plates ish, so that's actually what you'd expect you dumb mother****er.
How do you still weigh 100??? Is the extent of your cut just not asking for sprinkles on your 3 servings of ice cream a day?
That was an amusing read. Though I had not anticipated this.

I thought we'd talk about the different eras and maybe some youtube interviews/training footage.
Original post by Gone Revising II
That was an amusing read. Though I had not anticipated this.

I thought we'd talk about the different eras and maybe some youtube interviews/training footage.

What era do you admire most? What about people?

(Can't say i really care for elite level bodybuilding ie Olympia but i do like the outlook many 'fitness' people have on life)
Original post by Unistudent77
What era do you admire most? What about people?

(Can't say i really care for elite level bodybuilding ie Olympia but i do like the outlook many 'fitness' people have on life)

80s, getting bigger but not mass for mass sake.
When I was in the gym yesterday, I asked to use the guy's rack while he was deadlifting on the platform so that I could OHP. I proceeded to do my meagre 40kg OHP. As I was walking away, he stops me to ask what strength programme I'm following, recommends something like Starting Strength, and then tells me isolation exercises are a great edition to make shoulders stronger.

Never have I had a bigger "Thanks for the advice." moment in my life.

1. Didn't I curl more than you when you peer pressured me into that gay ****?
2. I would still win in a pose down even though I don't even lift (as proven by today's workout)
3. Want to get blasted on edibles some time and do that one day arm cure?

Starting 8am with 6 second reps sounds like hell.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
When I was in the gym yesterday, I asked to use the guy's rack while he was deadlifting on the platform so that I could OHP. I proceeded to do my meagre 40kg OHP. As I was walking away, he stops me to ask what strength programme I'm following, recommends something like Starting Strength, and then tells me isolation exercises are a great edition to make shoulders stronger.

Never have I had a bigger "Thanks for the advice." moment in my life.

Starting 8am with 6 second reps sounds like hell.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, I would never ever ever recommend anyone to do starting strength, its such a bad program outside of getting people stronger at deads and squats and **** me if you make the mistake of following the nutritional advice as well...
I think it's pretty good.
Anyone have dipping belt suggestions ?

I have a **** one that can only handle + 40kg and I'm getting strong enough to do more than +40
Watching a gym induction. My eyes/10

Original post by monsterzero
Anyone have dipping belt suggestions ?

I have a **** one that can only handle + 40kg and I'm getting strong enough to do more than +40

Few guys I know have Ironmind ones; seriously expensive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Most dipping belts are like 30-40 rated in the UK, it's ********. You could get a crane strap and a loading pin if you don't want to get the ironmind one. But otherwise there aren't many options. There is a 60 kg one on strength shop but that seems like ******** too. Pay a premium and still need to replace it when you get past 60? nah.
Original post by Angry cucumber
Watching a gym induction. My eyes/10

Few guys I know have Ironmind ones; seriously expensive

Posted from TSR Mobile

Excuse me lol

£100? **** that

Rogue one looks good , about £50

Edit: £68 with delivery , ****ing brexit

(edited 7 years ago)
Bought myself an Inzer forever lever belt

Very happy
Original post by monsterzero
Bought myself an Inzer forever lever belt

Very happy

I got mine 2 years ago. Very good belt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody got any experience of the strengthshop WL shoes?

failing that, if anyone has a pair of WL shoes in size 9-10 for sale, let me know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest