The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Anyone starting at Plymouth University in september

[h="5"]Hello my names Nathalie Elesia, I'm starting at Plymouth university in September to do a BA Education Studies. Is anyone else starting at Plymouth uni in September and is doing the BA Hons Education Studies. Or any other course at Plymouth University?[/h]
Reply 1
Hi, im Ashleigh Sweeney, ill be doing the Ba hons Education Studies at Plymouth uni as well :smile:
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Original post by sleeping_owls
Hello my names Nathalie Elesia, I'm starting at Plymouth university in September to do a BA Education Studies. Is anyone else starting at Plymouth uni in September and is doing the BA Hons Education Studies. Or any other course at Plymouth University?

Hi Nathalie,
I'm doing Education Studies at Plymouth this September. I started a thread on here a couple of weeks ago also looking for people. There have been a few replies so if you want to look up the thread and contact people feel free to look the thread up its simply named 'Education Studies'.
How old are you and where are you from?
Charlie
Reply 3
Original post by CharlieBrown90
Hi Nathalie,
I'm doing Education Studies at Plymouth this September. I started a thread on here a couple of weeks ago also looking for people. There have been a few replies so if you want to look up the thread and contact people feel free to look the thread up its simply named 'Education Studies'.
How old are you and where are you from?
Charlie

Hello I am from London, raised in France Brazil, Essex, Devon, Puerto Rico, California and now Cornwall. I have been in Cornwall for like 9 10 years, I am 24 how old are you?
Reply 4
Original post by Ashleighmae
Hi, im Ashleigh Sweeney, ill be doing the Ba hons Education Studies at Plymouth uni as well :smile:

Hiya i am Nathalie Elesia just call me natt, its so cool to meet people doing the same as me,. I think its good to meet people before you start the course. do you want my address?
Reply 5
Hiya i am Nathalie Elesia just call me natt, its so cool to meet people doing the same as me,. I think its good to meet people before you start the course. do you want my address?

Hi, yeah its good to get to know people before you start! But yeah can do if you like, do you have Facebook ? X
Hello I am from London, raised in France Brazil, Essex, Devon, Puerto Rico, California and now Cornwall. I have been in Cornwall for like 9 10 years, I am 24 how old are you?

Hello, wow you have had an active life travelling around like that!
Im 22, but will be 23 about 8 weeks after we start.
Nice to meet you!
Charlie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending