Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:biggrin: Good for you

:cool: not all finished yet tho.....
coss
I finished all my exams last week:biggrin:

I hate you.
Reply 3
I have some friends like you, they also take immense pleasure in announcing their freedom while I still have Higher Chemistry to look forward to *doom* :P
Luckily I have 3 months of holidays starting in June, so I can't really complain too much...
Reply 4
I hate you..................just kidding, ive still got 2 left ahhh!!!
Still have the monolith that is AH chemistry, unfortunately....
Reply 6
Dhesi
I hate you..................just kidding, ive still got 2 left ahhh!!!

:ditto: :angry:

although one is Gaelic, so it doesn't need as much revision as chemistry :smile:
Ah chemistry and then the very next day I'm working full-time at the hotel!

Hurray!

/slight sarcasm.
Reply 8
After Chem im gonna go look for a job.
Finished on Thursay :smile:

Off to Madrid to be an au-pair for the summer! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Dhesi
After Chem im gonna go look for a job.

That's nice. After Chem I'll be getting drunk :wink: oh, and seeing Journey on Friday, yus.
My question is, why is an important subject like Chemistry, so near the end? Anyway, after the 2 and 1/2 hour slog a stuffing of Pizza Hut, M:III and X-Men 3 is in order...followed by a day's rest, then induction for S6. Joy.
Reply 12
FeralWolf25
My question is, why is an important subject like Chemistry, so near the end? Anyway, after the 2 and 1/2 hour slog a stuffing of Pizza Hut, M:III and X-Men 3 is in order...followed by a day's rest, then induction for S6. Joy.

tis always like that i think...it's also on the same day as gaelic year on year as well :angry:
Graph comm and biology shouldn't be on the same day either.
i'll be going to cinema after chem then a few days of job hunting then on sat i have my friends party and like friendlyneutron i too will be getting very very drunk and then sunday is my 18th (i feel old!) and again i think getting plastered is on the agenda :biggrin:
yossarianlives
Graph comm and biology shouldn't be on the same day either.

Who the hell actually makes up the timetables anyway? It's probably done in some secretary's lunch hour. "Look, when you arrange this exams this way, they make a lovely pattern!" No.
It was awful, I was terrified of my brain flatting on me, so I drunk about 3 bottles of lucozade.

The shakes were awful.
yossarianlives
It was awful, I was terrified of my brain flatting on me, so I drunk about 3 bottles of lucozade.

The shakes were awful.

:frown: *pat pat* at least after 11.30 on Tues you can replace your lucozade intake with vodka intake :wink:
Reply 18
we do the int 2 exams in fourth year in my school instead of good ole standard grade and EVERY SINGLE YEAR they put drama, maths and music on the same day. its a logistical nightmare. :rolleyes:

ever since fourth year my exams have started on the 12th/13th and finished on the 30/31st- hows that for sqa consistency?!
Reply 19
2:30 and my exams are over :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending