The Student Room Group

I just killed this HUGE spider in my ROOM!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I used to put a glass over them and get my dad to chuck them out. Now iv got a boyfriend who's scared of them :rolleyes: I used to hoover them and chuck it outside, but the wind was strong once and blew the bastard back at me. That was terrifying. I don't hoover them anymore lol!
Iv also had once of those huge spiders, with what looks like egg sacs on the top of their backs, on the stairs. Literally if i moved left, it would move left, if i moved right, it would move right. That one, i'm afraid, got an encyclopedia thrown at him in the end. Generally I'll try not to kill them though, they eat the moths for me :smile:
Original post by lightburns
I like the irony of how this description of spiders has infested your head, when they will quite literally infest your head by crawling inside your ears while you sleep (and sometimes when they think you're sleeping - staying still whilst on the computer or watching television, for example).

Oh come on!

A Nerf gun isn't going to do any good against this spider, is it?!

Instead of sleeping tonight I'm just going to have to set myself on fire.
Reply 42
Original post by Lemonzaz
I used to put a glass over them and get my dad to chuck them out. Now iv got a boyfriend who's scared of them :rolleyes: I used to hoover them and chuck it outside, but the wind was strong once and blew the bastard back at me. That was terrifying. I don't hoover them anymore lol!
Iv also had once of those huge spiders, with what looks like egg sacs on the top of their backs, on the stairs. Literally if i moved left, it would move left, if i moved right, it would move right. That one, i'm afraid, got an encyclopedia thrown at him in the end. Generally I'll try not to kill them though, they eat the moths for me :smile:

Haha, that was so funny :biggrin:

​What a smart spider, uses tactic to stop you :teehee:
Reply 43
Original post by ForgetMe
Haha, that was so funny :biggrin:

​What a smart spider, uses tactic to stop you :teehee:

lol, i'm glad my misfortune amused you :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest