The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm 18
Weigh around 10st 4lb
Bra size 34 D
Tops: 8/10 (though fairly tight around my chest)
Bottoms: 10/12
Dresses: 10/12

I feel really insecure about my weight, as most people weigh much less especially at my age... but I've been told that my figure is fairly nice and curvy and that my bones just must be very dense, so not sure what to think tbh but I'm still embarrassed
Height: 5"6'
Weight: 12st 9lb
Dress size: 16

I know this is really bad but I am loosing weight. In July I was 14st 1lb, my target is 10st.
I don't think u way too much at all! I'm 14 and I Weigh 11 stone and considering your 23 you are very lucky to be that weight. Lots of people at school call me ogre and shreck because of my weight and I feel under a lot of pressure and I have always wondered if I was over weight
5 ft 6 9.5 fluctuate to 10 stone - hateeee my weight tbh hope to loose it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Height: 5"6'
Weight: 12st 9lb
Dress size: 16

I know this is really bad but I am loosing weight. In July I was 14st 1lb, my target is 10st.

Good luck you can do it :wink: Keep it up.
I'm 17
Weigh: 10 stone
Height: Around 5'7"
Bra size: 36DD

Size 12 in jeans and 14 in tops
I'm 18
5 foot 4
7 stone, 4 pounds
Dress size 4-6
32B
Why do people care so much about bra size
5ft 2
9 stone 13lbs
34C
Size 8 ish (sometimes 6)
I know I weigh a lot but I still fit into size 6-8 is that normal?
*goes off to weigh self*

Alright...
5 ft 7
8 stone 1lb
30E
Size 6-10, depending on where the clothes are from :lol:
17 and 8 stones. I fit into size 12/14 clothes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 731
Hey girl. What the hell u worrying about!
I am 5ft 4.5" I wear a size 10/12 jeans and am a 34dd and weight 11 stone.
I got told by Dr's and that I was over weight but I'm not. It is because I am short with big boobs. If ur healthy and happy the size you are it doesn't matter how much u weigh!
Okay..
5'11
9 stone 5lbs
Bra size 30DD
I wear 6 jeans and 8-10 tops :smile:
I struggle a lot with my body image to be honest. I have quite weird proportions.
I am...
17 years old
8.5 stone
5ft9
30B
Size 8 on the bottom and 6 on the top :smile:
I'm 18
9st 13lbs
5ft 6
32B
Bottom 8-10
Top 6-8 :tongue:
I am 18 years old, I weigh 8.6 stone, 5'4 ft tall, 8/10 dress size, and 34C bra size. Though this hasn't always been the case. 2 years ago I used to weigh 12 stone and was a 16/18 dress size. A quick message to a few ladies out there, feel confident to be in your body. At the end of the day, it's your health that matters. Eat healthy and lead a healthy life. If you're not happy with yourself for whatever reason and want change, which is also fine, take courage in knowing that it is worth it, because I feel fabulous. Not exactly because I physically look more attractive but because my transformation has brought back the happiness I had once lost. Do what makes you happy ladies, whether that's busting out at the gym or vegging out in front on the tv. We should all just be happy :smile:
I am 12.
I am 8 stones.
I do not know Dress size.
Last time I checked I was 145 cm but I have gotten taller
158cm
46kg
Dress size 6 bottoms, 8 tops:tongue:
Error nooooo.... Not comfortable sharing that!
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm 5' 4"
34kg - 34.5kg.
17 and a half years old.
Am I underweight?

Latest