The Student Room Group

My mate's girlfriend just scratched and sniffed her arse - should I tell him?

Anon please, he's got an account on here. Anyway, I was on my laptop (still am obviously) and she was just across the room on the sofa on her phone, and our flatmates, including my mate and her boyfriend, were in the kitchen area so they couldn't see. She stuck her finger down the back of her pants and scratched her butt crack vigorously, and then she pulled it out really fast and sniffed her finger :zomg: As soon as she had done this she noticed me looking at her and froze. Her eyes locked with mine and she just stared at me dead on. I gave her a weak smile and moved my gaze back to the laptop screen. I can't stop picturing the orgasmic look on her face as she took a whiff of her sweaty finger. :puke: I feel like I should tell my friend (her boyfriend) what I just witnessed. Should I?
Reply 1
Lol I think you should talk to the girl herself and tell her that was a bit odd and that your mate wouldn't like it and she should be more womanly..
Reply 3
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1369057294.654736.jpg

I don't think your friend would believe you even if you told him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So many people do that lol. Her reaction sounds funny hahahahaa.

It's something you can make fun of her with your friend for, but its not something serious enough to ask him to sit down before 'breaking the news' like you seem to be making it out to be.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
20081126173842!Orly.jpg
Reply 6
Revision not going too well OP?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending