The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Met 2013 Sports and Exercise Therapy

I'm starting at Leeds Met in September to do Sports and Exercise Therapy - is anyone else doing the same? and where are you staying etc? :smile:
Reply 1
Hello :-) I'm also doing the same course in September and I will be staying in IQ accomodations. Yourself?
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Hey, I'm doing the same course, starting in September also. I will be staying at Mill Street accomoadation in the town centre. It's handy for the City Campus and next to the bus station, so shouln't be too difficult to get to Headingley Campus as well
Reply 3
Original post by Simmys2
Hello :-) I'm also doing the same course in September and I will be staying in IQ accomodations. Yourself?

yay thought i was the only one! haven't seen anyone else on here who's doing the same yet haha :smile: erm i'm staying at Carlton Hill! I'm excited!
Reply 4
Original post by AshleyProctor94
Hey, I'm doing the same course, starting in September also. I will be staying at Mill Street accomoadation in the town centre. It's handy for the City Campus and next to the bus station, so shouln't be too difficult to get to Headingley Campus as well

:smile:, i'm staying at Carlton Hill, also really close to city and 15 min bus to Headingley so hopefully will be fine!
A few people on Facebook posted on the freshers page saying they were doing the course. Not many though so far. Sure it will be a popular course though! I'm excited too, cannot wait to leave home! :smile:
Original post by issyoliver
I'm starting at Leeds Met in September to do Sports and Exercise Therapy - is anyone else doing the same? and where are you staying etc? :smile:

Im doing sport and exercise therapy too! And I'm staying at iq accommodation, you? :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Charliewatkin11
Im doing sport and exercise therapy too! And I'm staying at iq accommodation, you? :smile:

Woooo! What room are you in? I'm also staying at IQ :-)
Reply 8
Original post by AshleyProctor94
A few people on Facebook posted on the freshers page saying they were doing the course. Not many though so far. Sure it will be a popular course though! I'm excited too, cannot wait to leave home! :smile:

Yeah I'm sure it will be! me either, its going to be so good hopefully! :biggrin: I took a year out and worked full time since October last year so I'm so excited to quit and start Uni hahaaa!
Reply 9
Hey guys! I am doing sports and exercise therapy too! :biggrin: I am staying at kirkstall brewery is anyone else? :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Lauracook26
Hey guys! I am doing sports and exercise therapy too! :biggrin: I am staying at kirkstall brewery is anyone else? :smile:

Hello :smile: I'm not staying at Kirkstall I'm staying at Carlton Hill but I'm doing sports therapy! So I'm sure we'll see eachother anyway haha! Can't wait to start xxx
Original post by Simmys2
Woooo! What room are you in? I'm also staying at IQ :-)

Im in room 131, you? :smile:

I'm doing the same course! Staying at iq, you? :smile:
Reply 13
I'm in room 141 :-)
Reply 14
Anyone staying in carlton hill from september 2013?

Heyy I'm doing sports and exercise therapy....staying in liberty park!
Reply 16
Has everyone got there timetable?
Original post by Simmys2
Has everyone got there timetable?

I have :smile:
Reply 18
What timetable is it :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Chanteee5
Anyone staying in carlton hill from september 2013?

Hiya I'm staying at Carlton Hill, Atha house flat 16 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending