The Student Room Group

when is your last Alevel exam and what will you do to celebrate?

mine is on the 17th June (psychology unit 4). I will literally be like 'YAYYYYYYY freeedoooooommmmmmmmmmmmm wooohooooooooo' and run home then just sleep and sleep. catch up with soaps and go Nando's in the evening. :cool::cool::cool:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My last one is PY4 too, I think I'll probably go home and put an ice pack on my hand because I imagine it will be hurting like hell after all the writing. Then I'll go and waste time on the computer :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by Secretnerd123
mine is on the 17th June (psychology unit 4). I will literally be like 'YAYYYYYYY freeedoooooommmmmmmmmmmmm wooohooooooooo' and run home then just sleep and sleep. catch up with soaps and go Nando's in the evening. :cool::cool::cool:

Aha I'm going to do everything!!
go back to doing sports, watch lots of tv, go on roller coasters, go out to new places!
I've got it all planned!
Reply 3
Proud Camden.... student night ftw !!!
Original post by Imog
My last one is PY4 too, I think I'll probably go home and put an ice pack on my hand because I imagine it will be hurting like hell after all the writing. Then I'll go and waste time on the computer :biggrin:

same i feel so guilty when i waste time now :frown: but after my exams ill waste so much time but ill love every minute of it. good luck with psychology!!! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Secretnerd123
same i feel so guilty when i waste time now :frown: but after my exams ill waste so much time but ill love every minute of it. good luck with psychology!!! :smile:

You too :tongue:
Reply 6
ICT on June 6th. To celebrate? A big bag o' weed.
Reply 7
OCR Maths C4 June 18th
Nothing. Got another (non A-Level exam) on the 25th :redface:
(edited 10 years ago)
19th of June.

Unit 5 Edexcel Chemistry.

That will hopefully be the exam that cements my A overall.
19th June.

I'm planning on drinking a whole bottle of red wine while cleaning my room from top to bottom.
I've abandoned cleanliness and drunkenness over the past couple of months, see.
The 10th of June.

I'll get drunk with a few friends.
Original post by m-s-96
ICT on June 6th. To celebrate? A big bag o' weed.

Love it bro! haha.
21st of June.

This is what i'll do to make these exams memorable and what I do when any of my final exams are over:

Be grateful the exams are over and hope that the world ends before the 15th of August.:eek:
Reply 13
19th June. My 18th birthday party is on the 21st so I guess it will be a joint celebration :tongue:
5th June.

Knowing me, I will probably panic about results. I will hopefully celebrate on results day. :biggrin:
Reply 15
June 13th

I'll still be 17 so I won't be going out, but I'll probably head to nando's with a few friends or something :smile:
This Friday beaches, I wont be celebrating, i'll be trying to heal my hands. :s-smilie:
Reply 17
18th June - Edexcel C4 (so not looking forward to doing that exam *sigh*)

Will go out with my friends that day :biggrin: Can't wait!!
Reply 18
PHYA5 - 20th June. Have a whole week spending time with friends, chilling, going to parties and generally living the high life.
Original post by Blueray2
This Friday beaches, I wont be celebrating, i'll be trying to heal my hands. :s-smilie:

my fingers will be broken by the time ive done with these ones :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest