The Student Room Group

AQA PHED3 A2 EXAM [Revision Thread]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by TheFootyKing19
What did everyone put for the self efficacy question. I wrote a page for 4 marks :biggrin:

Think i messed this one up completely. Was the question asking for Banduras 4 factors, or ways of improving self efficacy? I put:
encourage self sacrifice
manipulate environment
goal setting
rewards

What sort of marks do you think i will get?
Reply 41
Original post by joereed
Think i messed this one up completely. Was the question asking for Banduras 4 factors, or ways of improving self efficacy? I put:
encourage self sacrifice
manipulate environment
goal setting
rewards

What sort of marks do you think i will get?

I put Past performance accomplishments, vicarious experience, emotional arousal, goal setting & verbal persuasion.
Reply 42
Original post by jonny_page
I put Past performance accomplishments, vicarious experience, emotional arousal, goal setting & verbal persuasion.

Bugger! I was thinking at the time shall i just put in those 4 factors for safe keeping but decided against it! Why did i think that! eurgh
Reply 43
You should get 4 marks for that

Section c was killer, I 100% waffled

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
The question asked HOW it could be improved . Goal setting cognitive techniques manipulating the environment etc Also what where the characteristics of the peak flow experience ? I put confidence enjoyment and optimum levels of arousal
Reply 45
Original post by westwood7
The question asked HOW it could be improved . Goal setting cognitive techniques manipulating the environment etc Also what where the characteristics of the peak flow experience ? I put confidence enjoyment and optimum levels of arousal

Also was the leadership question just meaning that all 3 (required actual and preferred) had to be in accordance with eachother to achieve success and satisfaction therefore optimum arousal and did what else did we need to write for the 4 marks

Also is in accordancwith eachother the same as saying they need to match / be similar o eachother as this is the phrase i used in my exam
Anyone do that interactionist theory personality question?

I just mentioned the theory.

As for the Self efficacy one I put the 4 buzz words which are mentioned above and and lap mental rehearsal, praise, positive feedback etc as a back up.

What did everyone put for how thermoregulation is achieved?
As for section C I got the social factors but for the programmes, I mentioned NGB, National Lottery, BOA, Sports aid, EIS, etc?

Anyone do same?
Reply 48
For thermoregulation if the body is too hot then vasodilation evaporation conduction convection radiation sweating if too cold then vasoconstriction ans shivering as for elite development i mentioned boa english institute of sport TASS WPP and sportsaid

What were the reasons why hooliganism decreased in the olympics and how does media affect coaches and could you answer my above questions further up this page im becoming worried
Reply 49
Anyone do that interactionist theory personality question?

I just mentioned the theory.

As for the Self efficacy one I put the 4 buzz words which are mentioned above and and lap mental rehearsal, praise, positive feedback etc as a back up.

What did everyone put for how thermoregulation is achieved?

Yer i did the interactionist theory, basically wrote:
behaviour is a function of personality and behaviour
takes into account traits and social environment
most widely accepted view
and something else which I cant remember!
most likely lost a mark though as I think I reiterated the point about it being traits and social environment

As for thermoregulation, so much to talk about:
evaporation/sweating
radiation = vasodilation
conduction/convection
taking on fluids
Reply 50

Yer I thought thi was the question, rather than just naming the 4 factors.
Reply 51

Those sound alright, you also could put performing at best, auto pilot, efficient etc.
Original post by joereed
Yer i did the interactionist theory, basically wrote:
behaviour is a function of personality and behaviour
takes into account traits and social environment
most widely accepted view
and something else which I cant remember!
most likely lost a mark though as I think I reiterated the point about it being traits and social environment

As for thermoregulation, so much to talk about:
evaporation/sweating
radiation = vasodilation
conduction/convection
taking on fluids

How did you answer section C 14 marker?

As for section C I got the social factors but for the programmes, I mentioned NGB, National Lottery, BOA, Sports aid, EIS, etc?

Anyone do same?
Reply 53
How did you answer section C 14 marker?

Anyone do same?

Along the same lines, mentioned UK Sport, NGB's, Sport England, Talent ID, BOA and one or 2 others. I struggled on the social factors tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending