The Student Room Group

so my first time

So I'm planning on doing it tommorow, we've got the nearly everything sorted.

Thing is I'm a virgin and I don't want to bleed in his bed.

I wear tampons and I've been wearing them for a very long time, there any less chance i'll bleed??

And totally thicko question, but I came off my period today, so like am I more fertile or less fertile??

We're using condoms obviously, and I'm on the pill, but I only just started my round yesterday, so I'm a bit hmmm.

What would make it easier?
Reply 1
Stop thinking about it...easier said than done :wink:
Reply 2
You won't get pregnant if your on the Pill and using a condom. Well, there's like a 1 in a million chance maybe.
Reply 3
well theres a gd chance ull bleed a bit, but he should be prepared for that. dont be embarrassed, if u doing it for the first time with him u should feel comfortable with him anyway. u could maybe put a towel down? Will be easiest if u are completely relaxed, make sure u take it slow and do lots of foreplay beforehand (could put music on to set the mood as well?). expect it to hurt, and it wont be as bad as u think, enjoy it!
Reply 4
You aren't protected on the pill for the first 7 days, unless you start it on the first day of your period. So make sure you use a condom as well!

I was on the pill for 1.5 years and didn't get pregnant, we never used condoms. Don't worry, it's very effective!
Reply 5
Talya
I was on the pill for 1.5 years and didn't get pregnant, we never used condoms. Don't worry, it's very effective!

if you use it right!!

Latest

Trending

Trending