The Student Room Group

Can anyone enhanced my cover letter and CV for Laboratory Assistant.

Hi guys,

I have graduated in BSc. Biomedical Sciences with 2:2 and MSc. Cancer Pharmacology with Merit in 2012. My ultimate goal is to become a Cancer Researcher. For that, I need experience working in a laboratory.

On internet, I have searched for many different job roles including medical laboratory assistant. But I was unsuccessful so far. I was hoping that any day, I will get a job.

Here is my Cover letter.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply as a Laboratory Assistant at your company. I believe that I am an excellent candidate for the vacancy advertised would like to pursue my career as a Senior Laboratory Analyst. I have previous work experience in academic laboratory at the Institute of Cancer Therapeutics, University of Bradford.

This work experience has given me to use my scientific knowledge in biological science and numerical ability to carry out procedures and experiments. The tasks were preparing samples, reagents required for experimentations, use of aseptic techniques to prevent contamination of sample and reagents and following standard operating procedures to conduct biological experiments.

Furthermore, I have taken assessment of COSHH to prevent accidents and use appropriate measures to deal with incidents and injuries. After conducting scientific experimentations, I have written laboratory reports about results and documented the methods of experiments including any variables were used or observed.

From my experience, I will be capable of undertaking effective, accurate and efficient processing of workload in the laboratory. As well as maintaining of accurate and systematic records in accordance with documented procedures. I understand that I will be responsible of maintaining of equipment, adequate stocks of reagents and consumables and general laboratory housekeeping duties.

In addition to the work experience, I possess numerous abilities which consist of communication, IT, organisation and working either independently or part of team which demonstrates that I am very responsible suitable applicant.

I understand that this post is located in Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire, and very keen to relocate from Manchester, to build my career at your company.

Overall, I will be a valuable team member with relevant skills and abilities that will benefit your company. I sincerely hope you consider me for this position. Thanks for taking your valuable time to read this letter.

Yours Sincerely,

Waqas Ali

Please help me. I do not want to waste my life working as a customer services.

Thanks...

Also, if you wish to see my CV. I am very happy to post it here on request.
Original post by mwnaeem87

Please help me. I do not want to waste my life working as a customer services.

Thanks...

Also, if you wish to see my CV. I am very happy to post it here on request.

There's a CV Help forum where you can post your CV in private.
Reply 2
Did you get a job?
Original post by Mscunom
Did you get a job?

lol i was full on gonna ask that....8 years later aswelll:colondollar:😂
Reply 4
Original post by fxtimx101
lol i was full on gonna ask that....8 years later aswelll:colondollar:😂

Yeah!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending