The Student Room Group

2013 FIFA Confederations Cup

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Assassin
Last week the main senior side (of Tahiti) lost to Chile u21 7-0. They'll get absolutely demolished by Spain. Torres would probably score 10 goals against them. :cool:

Also, can we see a bit of Mata please? :frown:

I know matches between Spain, Brazil and Italy will be good and everything, but I'm looking forward to Tahiti-Spain most :tongue:
Iniesta is the Mayweather of football, he just shoulder-rolls every opponent

Go on Diego, make these tiki-takas cry
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 82
Original post by niceguy95
Uruguay = overrated and garbage

Nigeria will beat them, 6 points guaranteed

:rofl:
brilliant tackle by Ramos
Sergio Ramos is a liability.
I don't see why tackles like that should be punished he hardly went in with force. Ridiculous how soft some challenges are getting. However saying that tackles like that are really common in the La Liga.
Finally Mata :biggrin:
Finally Mata :biggrin:

Not bad rest some of you're players bring on Martinez, Mata and Cazorla. May as well throw in the towel.
Original post by Malevolent
Not bad rest some of you're players bring on Martinez, Mata and Cazorla. May as well throw in the towel.

Mhm :tongue:
Mhm :tongue:

Keeping the secret weapon Torres a secret. Don't want to embarrass Uruguay anymore :colone:
Reply 90
WTF is Ramos going to leave Real for to join in the PL?
Keeping the secret weapon Torres a secret. Don't want to embarrass Uruguay anymore :colone:

I know -- they really wouldn't stand a chance against him. But he needs to conserve his energy so that he can be unleashed against Tahiti.

Oh dear, Suarez just scored. Maybe bring him on a bit to score a couple of goals in the last few mins?
What a stunning free kick :drool:

Just like that Uruguay are back in this :redface:

I know -- they really wouldn't stand a chance against him. But he needs to conserve his energy so that he can be unleashed against Tahiti.

Oh dear, Suarez just scored. Maybe bring him on a bit to score a couple of goals in the last few mins?

Too late now no more subs. :frown:

Brother, what's so funny

This Uruguay Team has been garbage for the past year and your laughing

Probably your poor sense of humour brother

Other than that goal.....
Oh yeah you're right. Ah well. Uruguay were lucky today... :colonhash:
Reply 95
Ref bottled that
Man that was a penalty and a red card probably wont affect the game but my my what was the ref doing?
Wow, if Uruguay had equalised after that :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Man that was a penalty and a red card probably wont affect the game but my my what was the ref doing?

free kick* :fyi:
Original post by manchesterunited15
free kick* :fyi:

Yeah haha my bad free kick and a red card :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest