The Student Room Group

Chemistry or Biology???!!!

Poll

Which A Level to take?

I need to pick between Bio or Chem for A Level and im not sure which one to go for! I know the upsides and downsides of each but it would be good to get a perspective of students currently studying them. Does anyone have a personal opinion on either of them?
Eg which:
do you prefer?
is more interesting?
and
How difficult is it to pick up exam technique? etc

ANY views at all would be great! Thanks
Reply 1
Chemistry!!!!!
Reply 2
Original post by NightLifeLiv
I need to pick between Bio or Chem for A Level and im not sure which one to go for! I know the upsides and downsides of each but it would be good to get a perspective of students currently studying them. Does anyone have a personal opinion on either of them?
Eg which:
do you prefer?
is more interesting?
and

You may have figured out from my previous post that I prefer Chemistry. :biggrin:
It's more interesting and also way easier to pick up exam technique. Whereas Biology is just meh!
Reply 3
Original post by NightLifeLiv
Eg which:
do you prefer?
is more interesting?
and

Chemistry. It's just nice and pure science. Biology is just ew. So much how science works and crappy experiments and ecology. Chemistry is lush.
Chemistry, AS was completely fineee. Im doing A2 and it seems quite a bit harder than AS, but I just think it's good :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest