The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

BSc Business Management Birmingham firmers 2013!

Hi everyone!

I decided to make this thread to all birmingham business management firmers so we can get to know each others. So where do you guys come from, did you apply for accomodation or living at home, have you finished your exams?

Conditional offer AAB - Business Management (Year in Industry)
Reply 1
Hey,

Came across your thread, I have an unconditional offer for business management starting september!

Finished exams last year, took a year out and worked, but that was pretty mind numbing so thought uni would be better haha

Applied to Shackleton mixed as a first choice, mason second and I think tennis courts was somewhere at the bottom. What about you?
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by GWR94
Hey,

Came across your thread, I have an unconditional offer for business management starting september!

Finished exams last year, took a year out and worked, but that was pretty mind numbing so thought uni would be better haha

Applied to Shackleton mixed as a first choice, mason second and I think tennis courts was somewhere at the bottom. What about you?

Hi GWR94,

Congrats on your offer!

I was going to apply for mason as well but then I decided that I wanted to be near the campus so I applied to tennis courts mixed first and second choice and then the others in pritchatts park village.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by PT2021
Hi GWR94,

Congrats on your offer!

I was going to apply for mason as well but then I decided that I wanted to be near the campus so I applied to tennis courts mixed first and second choice and then the others in pritchatts park village.

Yeah tennis courts looked good and is close which would be very handy! Can't really say I looked at Pritchatts Park, for some reason I had set my heart on the Vale...

So where are you from?
Reply 4
Hi :-)

Just came across this post whilst looking for a post for people living at home in first year (a little worried about it you see!)

I have an unconditional offer for Business Management starting this September, so really excited to meet everybody! I'm 22 and this will be my second attempt at university (3rd if you count non started courses!) so I'm not having much luck really! I dropped out of my first year of BioMedicine at Warwick when I was 19, I then failed to start a midwifery degree at BCU last September...so hopefully this will be third time lucky and i'll actually make it past christmas!

Currently I work as a Category Manager for an online chemist and run the Toiletries department. I really love my job and such a hard decision to leave but I think it's the right thing to do in the long run.

Where is everyone living in their first year?

I hope you're all really excited to start in sept and can't wait to meet everyone!

Reply 5
Hey guys! I've been given an unconditional offer to do business management with a year in industry also - so excited! Accommodation is at Ashcroft in Pritchatts :smile: Katie x
Reply 6
Hi everyone!

Got my unconditional offer in June/July so I'm starting this September. I finished my exams in May so I had a long holiday :biggrin:

I just got my accommodation offer at Tennis Courts so I'll be there.

What about you guys? Can't wait for September !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending