The Student Room Group

My friends are leaving me at Sixth Form?

I'm starting Sixth Form in September and I have finished school. Unfortunately, nearly all of my friends are leaving to go a different school/college. I was meant to go to one really high performing college with my 2 best friends, but I just didn't like it at the taster days and I have been offered special tuition at my high school, so I'm moving back. All but 2 of my other friends are going elsewhere.

I really like the 2 friends who are staying on with me, but so are a group of people who I absolutely hate.

I'm also really annoyed/worried that my friends are going to make so many new friends and forget all about me. I think they may act slightly superior too, since they are going to colleges, not back at school like I am. Does anyone understand what I mean?

Any help? I really don't want to lose my friends, especially since I won't see them as much. :s-smilie:
You wont lose your friends, as long as you regularly meet up with them everything will be fine. It is normal for you to feel like you will lose them but it is all part of growing up. To be honest, being in different schools will improve your friendship because you wont see each other often but when you do you will have so much to talk about.

Congratulations on getting into Sixth Form!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending