The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Postgrad. psychology

Hi guys!!IHas anyone done a master conversion course in psychology at Nottingham? What should I expect? .If anyone has studied or is going to study psychology (at postgrad level) please let me know more details about the whole experience.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi :smile: sorry I can't help much but I am doing a MSc Psychology at Nottingham from September! Are you? :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Me too! What accomodation have you guys picked? I cant decide!
Reply 3
I have not yet..I am thinking for applic. from the next year. I want to know more details from those who are already there :wink:
Reply 4
Original post by Loz21
Hey I have just come across this thread. I'm also starting Msc psychology in September! :smile:

Hey, that's great :biggrin: where are you living? :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Loz21
Hey I have just come across this thread. I'm also starting Msc psychology in September! :smile:

Great!!Do you have already a bachelor in psychology or are you going to do a conversion course?
Reply 6
hi guys, just wondering is msc psych (conversion) the same thing as msc psych in nottingham? :colondollar: Im thinking about applying to the course but i have no idea how its like!
Reply 7
Original post by pearlios
hi guys, just wondering is msc psych (conversion) the same thing as msc psych in nottingham? :colondollar: Im thinking about applying to the course but i have no idea how its like!

i think it is!

i'm trying now to apply for 2014 entry but the system doesn't seem to be available, do you guys have the same problem?
If anyone has information about the overall experience (e.g workload, professors etc) it would be awesome to share it!
Reply 8
Original post by Markos2
i think it is!

i'm trying now to apply for 2014 entry but the system doesn't seem to be available, do you guys have the same problem?
If anyone has information about the overall experience (e.g workload, professors etc) it would be awesome to share it!

probably the system hasn't opened yet..it's too early to start applic. from sept. check the dates :wink:
p.s. where are u from???
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Aphrodite 2
probably the system hasn't opened yet..it's too early to start applic. from sept. check the dates :wink:
p.s. where are u from???

Hey there! I contacted with the school of psychology and now it's all fine :smile: and just started uploading documents!
I'm from Greece, how about you? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending