The Student Room Group

UEA Medicine with a Foundation year a104 2014 september entry

Hi all.
Just wanted to create this thread to see what grades people have and are predicted who will be applying to UEA Medicine A104 and their thoughts on how you can be a successful applicant.

My GCSE are 2A* 4A and 3B
A level am just waiting on august results :/

Scroll to see replies

Original post by samy96an
I'm surprised no one has replied on this thread! I've applied to this course

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ive applied, havent heard anything yet though!
Reply 2
Original post by laurenthurza
Ive applied, havent heard anything yet though!

I've been getting a ton of confirmation emails and stuff but I haven't received an eligibility form or anything yet which I was expecting! When do you think we'll hear about interviews and stuff?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey,

Has anyone received their questionnaire? Looking at last years thread and people seem to have sent them off by early/id December and I haven't even received one. Should I be worried?
Reply 4
Original post by somethingunique
Hey,

Has anyone received their questionnaire? Looking at last years thread and people seem to have sent them off by early/id December and I haven't even received one. Should I be worried?

Are you talking about the eligibility criteria form? Or is this something else because I haven't received either...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you talking about the eligibility criteria form? Or is this something else because I haven't received either...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry for not being very clear. i was talking about the eligibility criteria forms. I have not received either :frown: (although Im sure I meet all the academic criteria):confused:

I sure hope someone calls them up and asks when they're expected to be received
:colondollar:
Reply 6
I got my form aswell today :-P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Stefan17
I got my form aswell today :-P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Surprising that they only give us a week to get it back to them!
YAAAAAAAY Forms recieved.
STRICT deadline :redface:
Reply 9
Do you reckon now we have the forms we have passed a.stage in the admissions process?
Because they've taken a long time to send off these forms.

Or is it just me being optimistic?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Stefan17
Do you reckon now we have the forms we have passed a.stage in the admissions process?
Because they've taken a long time to send off these forms.

Or is it just me being optimistic?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, we've definitely passed the screening for minimum entry requirements. We can't be entirely sure about any other stages, but let's hope so!!!! Also, I can't believe they've given such a short deadline. When are you thinking of sending your form? I'll probably send mine off on Monday on special delivery so they get it the next day!
Reply 11
I'll probably send it of tomorrow if i can, then it should get there in time!
Do you think i should do it recorded delivery out signed for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I sent mine off on Monday recorded delievery so i have proof when they recieve it. My dad said it's better that way
Reply 13
I sent mine on Tuesday by special delivery and they received it yesterday, it was signed off by 'N Sillett'. Now to wait even longer… :rolleyes:
Reply 14
Hey guys, I'm also applying for this course, I was wondering if any anyone wouldn't mind sharing their stats?

Also there doesnt seem to be alot of people applying for this course on tsr but on the course faq it states 450 people applied last year :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not sure if they've received mine yet. :frown: I sent it off on Tuesday through first class post.
Reply 16
Has anyone else been getting multiple emails from UEA about student finance and 'why UEA should be your first choice'? It's so annoying!! I had a heart attack thinking it was an interview or something.
Reply 17
Has anyone else been getting multiple emails from UEA about student finance and 'why UEA should be your first choice'? It's so annoying!! I had a heart attack thinking it was an interview or something.

Yeah, it flashed up on my phone with just the subject bar, which was "application to UEA" I nearly died and held my breath, yet it was something completely irrlevant about scholarships ffs!?
Then they go and do it again with another email - again totally irrlevant...
Reply 18
anthing new people?
Reply 19
Original post by ilovechem
anthing new people?

I haven't heard anything yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending