The Student Room Group

TSR Christian Society (X-SOC) Episode IV: A New Hope

Scroll to see replies

Episode VI: Return Of The Messiah :wink:
Original post by tasha96
Thank you, but I'm really really not. :hugs:

You are :yep: :hugs: Though I guess this is a situation where we agree that the other thinks we are, even if we don't :ninja:
Original post by Quornslice
You are :yep: :hugs: Though I guess this is a situation where we agree that the other thinks we are, even if we don't :ninja:

:tongue:
Touche.

:hugs:
I have just cracked open a box of Hotel Chocolat bday present chocs. Just saying :ninja:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I have just cracked open a box of Hotel Chocolat bday present chocs. Just saying :ninja:

:eek3:
:puppyeyes:
TLG, see how you love me and stuff...??? :awesome:
Original post by tasha96
:eek3:
:puppyeyes:
TLG, see how you love me and stuff...??? :awesome:

:teehee:

*offers* :lovehug:

*offers* :lovehug:

:ahee:
*gratefully accepts*

:loveduck:
Original post by tasha96
:tongue:
Touche.

AspiringMedic8
:jebus:

Hey! Just wanted to check if you're alright? I can't seem to PM/VM you :sad: Cath Soc is getting heated, so just wanted to check in :hugs:
hi all. It feels like forever since I last posted on here. I hope everyone is doing well :smile:
Original post by chickenonsteroids
hi all. It feels like forever since I last posted on here. I hope everyone is doing well :smile:

CHICKEN! :gah: :jumphug: :biggrin:

How are you doing? :biggrin:
Reply 1391
Hey everyone! :smile:
Original post by IDukem
Hey everyone! :smile:

:wavey: How's everything going? :smile:
CHICKEN! :gah: :jumphug: :biggrin:

How are you doing? :biggrin:

I'm ok thank you. University is going ok, though I did feel slightly underwhelmed by all of it at first. How are things going with you?
Reply 1394
:wavey: How's everything going? :smile:

Not very good unfortunately, I had an ickle slip-up last night and the mood has carried over today :sad:

How about you? :h:
Original post by chickenonsteroids
I'm ok thank you. University is going ok, though I did feel slightly underwhelmed by all of it at first. How are things going with you?

Glad things are going OK, though sorry you felt a better unwhelmed :hugs: Probably better than way than overwhelmed though, which was how I felt when I started uni! :colondollar:

Things are alright this end, thanks. Feeling a bit low and meh coz I'm never great with winter but I have my first Christmas party invite, which has made me happy :biggrin:

Original post by IDukem
Not very good unfortunately, I had an ickle slip-up last night and the mood has carried over today :sad:

How about you?

Sorry to hear that hun :console: Would you like me to say a little prayer for you? :smile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lPMzy4ncxg
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1396

Sorry to hear that hun :console: Would you like me to say a little prayer for you? :smile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lPMzy4ncxg

I just want to be happy...:redface: I did poor my heart out last night and got real tired afterwards cause I guess I had a whole reservoir in my heart :teehee: I'd appreciate that if you do :h:
I love that scene :smile:
Original post by IDukem
I just want to be happy...:redface: I did poor my heart out last night and got real tired afterwards cause I guess I had a whole reservoir in my heart :teehee: I'd appreciate that if you do :h:
I love that scene :smile:

Awww. It can be very draining, can't it - carrying around loads of emotions? :hugs: I'll pray for you, don't you worry :smile: Glad you like that scene - tiz one of my film faves :biggrin:
Reply 1398
Awww. It can be very draining, can't it - carrying around loads of emotions? :hugs: I'll pray for you, don't you worry :smile: Glad you like that scene - tiz one of my film faves :biggrin:

Especially when you try and tell people that are trying to help you out and you just can't say the words because for whatever reason you just can't (in the end I did) :redface: I was tempted to speak la mind on the MHSS thread and yet once again I just didn't. Thank you sweetheart, I appreciate that :hugs: Indeed it is a good'un :biggrin:
Original post by IDukem
Especially when you try and tell people that are trying to help you out and you just can't say the words because for whatever reason you just can't (in the end I did) :redface: I was tempted to speak la mind on the MHSS thread and yet once again I just didn't. Thank you sweetheart, I appreciate that :hugs: Indeed it is a good'un :biggrin:

It's OK about not being able to have/find/speak certain words, though I'm glad you did in the end. That must have been hard, so go you!

No need to self-censor on MHSS, unless you think you're about to say something which might trigger someone else :nah:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending