The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

could some one help!

ok so this is probably a better place to ask this questing,

I have been asked to attend an interview for lincoln uni which i am guess is a very good start as i am way under for the UCAS but i am a mature student, so what i want to know is what shall i take with me, dress etc etc and also what do they normally ask during the interviews
Reply 1
Well, if you're in doubt just go the safest route which would proly be dressing smart. As for the questions, I think it would be something standart. Like Why did you choose this course? What do you plan on doing in the future? Stuff like that. Or you could have an interview like I had when i applied to college which was basically us chatting about stuff that we're interested in like technology.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
It all depends on what course you're applying for really. E.g a law course you'd need to dress smart where as maybe an art based course it doesn't matter so much.

When thinking of what questions you'll be asked there'll be the general ones like why do you want to study this subject, why do you want to attend lincoln etc. and then maybe some more specific questions that relate to the course.

Prepare some questions that you want to ask them at the end about the course or the uni, it shows you have an interest and want to know more. They will definitely give you an opportunity to ask some questions so take it.
Reply 3
thanks for the info guys but now that they know i live up north they are just going to look over my C.V and references and then see if they will require an interview.

so i am re designing my C.V. to really stand out as i am a game developer in the making and the course is obviously a game design BSc (Hons) degree course.

as for the references i have one of my old college tutors and i don't know who else to ask for one.

Quick Reply

Latest