The Student Room Group

Accommodation only Muslim girls

Hey, I’ll be starting uni on September and will be moving out, but I only want to share a flat/accommodation with Muslim girls but im unsure how to do this can someone help please!!!
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hey, I’ll be starting uni on September and will be moving out, but I only want to share a flat/accommodation with Muslim girls but im unsure how to do this can someone help please!!!

Hi there!

Are you looking at student accommodation/halls? If so, it might be worth emailing the accommodation to ask if this is something they can accommodate. I know some halls offer preference options so some may be flexible. If there's one you like, try to get in touch.

Something else you could try is to get yourself into some uni relevant group chats on Facebook/Instagram/WhatsApp etc., maybe for your uni or your course, and message to see if anyone else is in the same situation. Some accommodations allow you to choose rooms or book the same flat with people you know when booking, so if there are a group of you together, maybe you could book at the same time.

It could also be worth getting in touch with your uni to see if there's anything they can do to help with this too.

Good luck for starting in September! :smile:
Emily
Student Rep at BCU
Reply 2
Original post by bcu student rep
hi there!
Are you looking at student accommodation/halls? If so, it might be worth emailing the accommodation to ask if this is something they can accommodate. I know some halls offer preference options so some may be flexible. If there's one you like, try to get in touch.
Something else you could try is to get yourself into some uni relevant group chats on facebook/instagram/whatsapp etc., maybe for your uni or your course, and message to see if anyone else is in the same situation. Some accommodations allow you to choose rooms or book the same flat with people you know when booking, so if there are a group of you together, maybe you could book at the same time.
It could also be worth getting in touch with your uni to see if there's anything they can do to help with this too.
Good luck for starting in september! :smile:
emily
student rep at bcu

great i will do that thank you so much!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending