The Student Room Group

Is it too late to get NSP funding?

Hi,

I have been offered a clearing space and am just awaiting to see if my first choice will offer me one too. Both Universities offer generous amounts towards tuition fees but they are limited to X amount of people. I am worried I may be too late.

My first choice is Birkbeck and I know the majority of their students are over 30 (according to info). I don't think people over 30 are entitled to NSP? But if they are not I may not have missed out, as its less competition!

Does anyone know if I was offered a place Monday and started the ball rolling with student finance and enrolling into University, if I am too late for NSP funding?

Thanks
Original post by crystal1330
Hi,

I have been offered a clearing space and am just awaiting to see if my first choice will offer me one too. Both Universities offer generous amounts towards tuition fees but they are limited to X amount of people. I am worried I may be too late.

My first choice is Birkbeck and I know the majority of their students are over 30 (according to info). I don't think people over 30 are entitled to NSP? But if they are not I may not have missed out, as its less competition!

Does anyone know if I was offered a place Monday and started the ball rolling with student finance and enrolling into University, if I am too late for NSP funding?

Thanks

You can get NSP at Birkbeck - I have been awarded it & you're not too late either :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Knalchemist
You can get NSP at Birkbeck - I have been awarded it & you're not too late either :smile:

Thats great! Would be lovely to get the NSP. Im so worried I wont get in to Birkbeck because ive fallen in love with it so much :-(. The not knowing is killing me! Ahhh
Original post by crystal1330
Thats great! Would be lovely to get the NSP. Im so worried I wont get in to Birkbeck because ive fallen in love with it so much :-(. The not knowing is killing me! Ahhh

I am sure you will!

Hopefully i'll see you in lectures come October! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending