The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
I sent it on 13 december
Original post by marcinabolan
Hi again!
A few of the people that came out said they had asked them about current health issues but I didn't get asked that.

This is the only thing that I'm nervous about! Anyone have any more information on this? I've also got my interview at Teeside on the 7th!
Reply 382
Original post by melissarose_xx
This is the only thing that I'm nervous about! Anyone have any more information on this? I've also got my interview at Teeside on the 7th!

what time is yours at? mines at 9. i think you just need to have a look on bbc news for example and just see what current health news stories there is, just so you know whats going on at the moment
Reply 383
Hiya does Anyone applied for student finance? Because one of the question says ' Are you eligible for a bursary or award excluding social work bursary in academic year 2014/15 from any of the following
-national health service
-department of health
- Scottish government
Iam not really sure what to put on this :/
Reply 384
Original post by denise96
Hiya does Anyone applied for student finance? Because one of the question says ' Are you eligible for a bursary or award excluding social work bursary in academic year 2014/15 from any of the following
-national health service
-department of health
- Scottish government
Iam not really sure what to put on this :/

http://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/Students.aspx <<<<< have a look on here, it will tell you if your eligible
Original post by Jenhan
what time is yours at? mines at 9. i think you just need to have a look on bbc news for example and just see what current health news stories there is, just so you know whats going on at the moment

Mine is at 12.15! It's my first interview so not sure what to expect.. I've been looking at health news but there just seems to be so many stories that they could ask me about! Good luck for friday. :smile:
Reply 386
Has anyone that has already had an interview at BCU heard back yet if they have an offer?
I've heard some that had an interview the same day as me have heard back. Getting really nervous now!
Reply 387
Original post by becky77
Has anyone that has already had an interview at BCU heard back yet if they have an offer?
I've heard some that had an interview the same day as me have heard back. Getting really nervous now!

Hello. I have an interview for BCU on the 19th of Feb. I was wondering how it was?
Reply 388
Original post by JordanUK
Hello. I have an interview for BCU on the 19th of Feb. I was wondering how it was?

Maths and English test is as the practice one just keep an eye on the time a few didn't finish. Followed by relaxed group discussion. All very friendly.
Hi, when did u submit your UCAS form ? (Was just wondering how long after receiving them they interview ). Good luck with your interview !

Hi, when did u submit your UCAS form ? (Was just wondering how long after receiving them they interview ). Good luck with your interview !
Reply 391
Original post by FutureStudent1

I think my form went through on the 19th of Decemeber. So been a little bit of a wait! I wouldnt worry though, I have a feeling they will be interviewing on quite a few more days.
I think my form went through on the 19th of Decemeber. So been a little bit of a wait! I wouldnt worry though, I have a feeling they will be interviewing on quite a few more days.

Accepted my place for Teesside September 2014
Original post by Michaelprest1991
Accepted my place for Teesside September 2014

Well done! How did you find the interview?
Reply 395
has anyone who has had an interview at teesside been asked what they would do in a specific situation?
Reply 396
Original post by ajprice86
Has anyone already had their interview at edge hill ormskirk? Just wondering how fast they get back to you with a decision, and wondering if we are allowed to get any questions wrong with the maths and English tests. I'm terrified! X

Hello, good luck with you interview at Edge Hill. I had my interview about June last year, after a very late UCAS application - I didn't get it in until about April. I applied for September, and got in this April instead, which is great , but I had to wait about 5 weeks to hear following the interview. I also remember that I got a number of the Maths questions wrong on the test, and didn't finish the English! I don't think it'll be a problem.
i had my edge hill interview today. just wondering who else was there? everyone i spoke to were lovely though and the staff were nice too. :smile: very friendly which helped with my nerves haha. how did people find it if they went today? did it go well? :smile:
Reply 398
Anyone who has had a interview at teeside can you shed any light on what you have to take in regards of 'proof of eligibility for a Department of Health (DOH) bursary' Because all I have is an email from the Bursary Online Support System (BOSS) saying they received my application.

Please can anyone help as have my interview on Friday. Thankyou.
Reply 399
Original post by Jennilou
Anyone who has had a interview at teeside can you shed any light on what you have to take in regards of 'proof of eligibility for a Department of Health (DOH) bursary' Because all I have is an email from the Bursary Online Support System (BOSS) saying they received my application.

Please can anyone help as have my interview on Friday. Thankyou.

you only need proof if you are not originally from the UK, if you look on the letter it says if you a british citizen all you need is your passport
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest