The Student Room Group

Physician Associate HYMS 2024

Hey, I haven't seen a forum for Hull York yet. Any interview tips and tricks would be welcomed!

Thank you!
Original post by masj
Hey, I haven't seen a forum for Hull York yet. Any interview tips and tricks would be welcomed!
Thank you!
I hope the interview went well! I had mine too and just waiting to hear back from them. Have you heard back yet?
Reply 2
Got an offer
Original post by masj
Thank you!

I submitted my ucas application on 30th jan and I sent them my grades via email on 14 February. I have not heard anything about an interview or anything yet. Im wondering when everybody else submitted and heard back ?
Reply 4
Original post by Benpogson
I hope the interview went well! I had mine too and just waiting to hear back from them. Have you heard back yet?

Hey, yeah, it was good I got an offer. Hope it went well for you too!
Original post by masj
Hi!
I sent my application on the UCAS deadline date and got a request to send my grades via email at the beginning of February. I then received an interview offer around a week and a half later. I got my official offer 3 weeks or so after the interview.
I hope this helps!

omd I JUST got an interview! do you have any tips for HMYs? how were they? do they ask weird ish things to catch you out ish
Reply 6
Original post by garlicbread2003
I submitted my ucas application on 30th jan and I sent them my grades via email on 14 February. I have not heard anything about an interview or anything yet. Im wondering when everybody else submitted and heard back ?

Hey I haven’t heard anything back yet after submitting my grades, I’m assuming that’s a rejection then ☹️
Original post by —Tay.
Hey I haven’t heard anything back yet after submitting my grades, I’m assuming that’s a rejection then ☹️

i'm not gonna lie Tay i gave up and thought i'd have a rejection for hyms. I did my leeds interview like a month ago and they literally gave me the interview a week before the date ?! I honestly just think HYMS are going through applicants one by one and it's just taking them extra time. I got my interview on wednesday. Honestly keep faith, call them up too i called them like hey did u get my application i haven't heard back and im getting worried and they said yeah we've got your application we're just going through them. +441904321690. i think because the interview date is 17th april wait till the 10th.
Reply 8
i'm not gonna lie Tay i gave up and thought i'd have a rejection for hyms. I did my leeds interview like a month ago and they literally gave me the interview a week before the date ?! I honestly just think HYMS are going through applicants one by one and it's just taking them extra time. I got my interview on wednesday. Honestly keep faith, call them up too i called them like hey did u get my application i haven't heard back and im getting worried and they said yeah we've got your application we're just going through them. +441904321690. i think because the interview date is 17th april wait till the 10th.
I called them they said my personal statement is with the tutors and they still looking through them, I m just waiting but I don’t have high hopes since it’s already end of March, but you never know!
Original post by —Tay.
I called them they said my personal statement is with the tutors and they still looking through them, I m just waiting but I don’t have high hopes since it’s already end of March, but you never know!

Yeah that's what they said to me. i hope it works out!
Reply 10
Anyone got an offer? I have got an offer but i can’t seem to find anyone else who has a offer aswell?
Yeah that's what they said to me. i hope it works out!

Got rejected! 🙁
Reply 12
Original post by Ispiet
Anyone got an offer? I have got an offer but i can’t seem to find anyone else who has a offer aswell?

Hey, I got an offer
Reply 13
Original post by masj
Hey, I got an offer

Nice 👍, is there an offer page

Quick Reply

Latest