The Student Room Group

Audiology 2024

I’ve applied for Audiology at Manchester, Leeds, Southampton undergrad + Msc, also swansea. I’ve got an interview at Manchester 🤗 but I haven’t heard back from anywhere else. I was wondering if anyone had any idea when I could expect to hear back/ what the interviews are like and how to prepare?? x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
In clinical terms it is the part of science devoted to the investigation of hearing, balance and their related problems.
Reply 2
Original post by 17wrightkit
I’ve applied for Audiology at Manchester, Leeds, Southampton undergrad + Msc, also swansea. I’ve got an interview at Manchester 🤗 but I haven’t heard back from anywhere else. I was wondering if anyone had any idea when I could expect to hear back/ what the interviews are like and how to prepare?? x

Hi, I've also applied for audiology this year. i've only heard back from dmu and i have an interview from swansea. Have you had your interview yet?
Original post by alina04
Hi, I've also applied for audiology this year. i've only heard back from dmu and i have an interview from swansea. Have you had your interview yet?

Hi, I have also got an interview from Swansea but I can't go there in person. Did you have yours online or in person?
Reply 4
Original post by jasminej0075
Hi, I have also got an interview from Swansea but I can't go there in person. Did you have yours online or in person?

Mine is in person, did you ask to have yours online?
Original post by alina04
Mine is in person, did you ask to have yours online?

Yes I have asked. They said they can't Gaurantee it but they'll let me know closer to the date. When Is your interview? Mine is on the 29th. But I have exam week and my parents both have work. Swansea is 3 hrs away from me. But hopefully they will allow me to do it online! Have you had any other interviews in person yet? I have another interview at Leeds in person, in 3 days. It's an MMI and idk how I'm going to do.
Reply 6
Yes I have asked. They said they can't Gaurantee it but they'll let me know closer to the date. When Is your interview? Mine is on the 29th. But I have exam week and my parents both have work. Swansea is 3 hrs away from me. But hopefully they will allow me to do it online! Have you had any other interviews in person yet? I have another interview at Leeds in person, in 3 days. It's an MMI and idk how I'm going to do.

I have my interview today!! This is my first interview so I'm a bit scared. I also have an interview at Leeds in 3days!
Original post by alina04
I have my interview today!! This is my first interview so I'm a bit scared. I also have an interview at Leeds in 3days!

Omg! Tell me how it goes!
Reply 8
Omg! Tell me how it goes!

Yeh it went well! They were really nice.
Reply 9
hello, has Leeds got back to you with the result of your interview yet or not?
Original post by Mz123456
hello, has Leeds got back to you with the result of your interview yet or not?

They are still in the process of doing it. I haven't heard back yet. I did my interview on Monday last week. Do you have an interveiw?
They are still in the process of doing it. I haven't heard back yet. I did my interview on Monday last week. Do you have an interveiw?
I also had mine last week
Student Finance England is opening applications for full-time undergraduate courses for 2024 entry on Monday 11 March. Put a reminder in your calendar. :cyber:
Hello have you heard back from Leeds yet?
Reply 14
No not yet. Have you?

No, neither have I.
I just got an email saying I've got an offer from Leeds! Has anyone else got any updates?
I just got an email saying I've got an offer from Leeds! Has anyone else got any updates?
yes me too
Reply 18
Yes mee too!!
Anyone planning to go to leeds?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending