The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Hey no maths n English test at teesside just one to one interview, really relaxed x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 581
So it looks like teessides last interview date is next Friday and then decisions are made 😂its getting so close I feel so nervous I want it really bad. Fingers crossed for everyone still waiting x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have my teeside interview on the 7th of March so Friday wouldn't be the last day
Reply 583
Ooh sorry I misread that one it feels like ages away I thought they would be all done and dusted by the end of Feb. The waiting continues then haha! Goodluck x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you and have y pop had your interview yet
Reply 585
I had my interview at teesside on 17th jan , heard nothing yet x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 586
what time? I might see u there mine is 28th as well
Reply 587
Original post by shammii
Hey I have my Teesside interview on 28 and I was told its only takes minutes, so Im guessing no math and English

hi, what time is your interview at Teesside? I might see u there as mine is on the 28th as well
Reply 588
Original post by maneaterlyylohh
I have my teeside interview on the 7th of March so Friday wouldn't be the last day

aww really? 7th of march, and I was thinking 28th is their last day to interview. hmm their search for potential odp continues, wish I knew what's in their mind. good luck!
Reply 589
Original post by ODPs
aww really? 7th of march, and I was thinking 28th is their last day to interview. hmm their search for potential odp continues, wish I knew what's in their mind. good luck!

My thoughts exactly 😆!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you,one of my friends had has in January and they had said their last day was the 28yh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 591
Original post by maneaterlyylohh
Thank you,one of my friends had has in January and they had said their last day was the 28yh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea that's what I heard, never mind x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HannaMoo
When did you have your interview?! Had mine last week and haven't heard anything yet :confused: x

Take no news as better news!! They usually get back to you pretty quickly with rejections tbh. Like, a few days at most, I'd assume. That's if they really don't want you.

If you're left to wait, they're going to compare you to everyone else! So keep your fingers crossed. For Huddersfield, I got mine back the next day which was shocking, so I think I really had done well. For Canterbury, I had it last week. Like I said, with most of the numbers, it'll be a bit of a wait as they've got to compare you, especially if not all interviews have even been done yet!

Don't stress, I'm sure you did well! :smile:
Any 1out there who had interview at Coventry?
Reply 594
Original post by lauriebuttons
Take no news as better news!! They usually get back to you pretty quickly with rejections tbh. Like, a few days at most, I'd assume. That's if they really don't want you.

If you're left to wait, they're going to compare you to everyone else! So keep your fingers crossed. For Huddersfield, I got mine back the next day which was shocking, so I think I really had done well. For Canterbury, I had it last week. Like I said, with most of the numbers, it'll be a bit of a wait as they've got to compare you, especially if not all interviews have even been done yet!

Don't stress, I'm sure you did well! :smile:

Hiya how was your Canterbury interview? Because I had Mine And i got an offer from there :smile:
Reply 595
Does Anyone had their interview at Edge hill? I was just wondering that if anyone know the percentage that you need to get in numeracy test? Or is it just to test you if you need an additional help?
Reply 596
Hi has anyone had an interview for ARU? I have mine on Monday. What did you have to do for the literacy test?
Has anybody heard back from Birmingham about interviews yet ?

Also, has anyone who submitted their UCAS form in January heard back from Birmingham or Sheffield ?
I applied to Birmingham but havnt heared anything im fed up of waiting I applied 9th December
Original post by mariam7217
I applied to Birmingham but havnt heared anything im fed up of waiting I applied 9th December

Thanks !

Latest