Scroll to see replies

I know. I'm busy for most of monday so hopefully I won't think about it! x
Reply 781
I'll try and keep busy....but it'll be hard. Fingers crossed its good news x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Joanne05
I'll try and keep busy....but it'll be hard. Fingers crossed its good news x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll be keeping my fingers, toes and legs crossed for the occasion!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: x
Reply 783
Original post by Ladymuaythai
hey welllllll done! I had my interview for there two weeks ago I am still waiting ! Argh

how long was it before you found out ? I have been offered a place for ODP at huddersfield but manchester is my first choice xx

Hi I've just realised I tagged the wrong post before. I had my interview end of February and found out on the 4th of March. I hope to see you in September. Good luck xx
Reply 784
Original post by marcinabolan
I'll be keeping my fingers, toes and legs crossed for the occasion!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: x

Good luck to you guys !!!
Reply 785
Original post by avoset
Good luck to you guys !!!

Thank you & well Done to you x
Reply 786
Original post by JordanUK
No I have mine next Friday. What about you?

Mine is next Wednesday!! :/ Iam scared for numeracy and literature test and apparently they do dexterity test!!!! Do you know that whether we need to get a pass mark for the tests to be able to carry on with the interviews?
Reply 787
Original post by denise96
Mine is next Wednesday!! :/ Iam scared for numeracy and literature test and apparently they do dexterity test!!!! Do you know that whether we need to get a pass mark for the tests to be able to carry on with the interviews?

hi, the way I understand it is that we do the whole day and then they assess it as a whole. I dont think there is a pass mark to go onto the next thing (although im not too sure). Ye im not sure about that dexterity test, im hoping it wont be too difficult! Apparently the whole day is quite informal.
Reply 788
Original post by mariam7217
They have 53 places they are sooo limited I asked on open day lasy year they had 600 applications

With so many applications, Im getting a feeling my application will end up in the bin before even being looked at:frown:
Reply 789
Original post by shakkaa
hi, got an interview for cardiff on the 11th bit nervous !! lol just want to ask if you did a maths and english test ?? and if u got any tips on questions etc
if u dont mind :colondollar: thanks

There was no maths or english test thank god, it was just an individual interview, which lasts about 20 minutes. I'd say to make sure you know your personal statement because they asked some questions about some things i'd written and to know about the health and care professions council. The interviewers were really lovely so they make it feel less terrifying :smile: good luck!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Molly14
I've just been offered a place at Cardiff - well pleased!

Oh my gosh well done! Is it your first choice? You've made me so nervous now as I haven't heard anything yet, I'm so jealous you've had an offer!! Hopefully mine won't be too much longer, I'm literally a puddle of emotions right now as cardiff is my first choice!!
Reply 791

Thank you, so relieved as Cardiff my only choice, and the longer you wait for an answer the more you convince yourself it's a no!
Reply 792
Original post by laurenstacey123
Oh my gosh well done! Is it your first choice? You've made me so nervous now as I haven't heard anything yet, I'm so jealous you've had an offer!! Hopefully mine won't be too much longer, I'm literally a puddle of emotions right now as cardiff is my first choice!!

I had my I interview 2 days before you, so hopefully you will hear soon and its good news. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!
Reply 793
Well done x

Posted from TSR Mobile[Thank you! So excited]
Reply 794
Has anyone had an offer from Glasgow caledonian?
Reply 795
Anything from TEESSIDE this morning? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nooooooooo! Not for me anyways x
Reply 797

Posted from TSR Mobile

No not yet :frown:
Reply 798
I'm trying to do college work but just can't concentrate lol x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got a reply from teeside and they said it was unsuccessful but did not say the reason why

Latest